O-line Last vs This Year

zchurch74

Reaction score
Since the beginning of the season last year, is it me or do we have the worst O-line in the NFL? We have plenty of playmakers that allow us to be productive and stay atop the NFC but its time we start rebuilding this O-line. I think we should of traded for Joe Thomas. We needed to spend more picks in the draft on the O-line.

We cannot keep counting on our defense and Russell to make a play here and there to keep us in the games. I know its only game 2 but there is no way we should of lost to that Rams team. We should of dominated that game from the opening whistle. No reason we shouldn't of won that game by 14+ points. We should be sitting on top of the division at 2-0 with 2 more winnable games the next two weeks going into the bye week. The end of the season schedule is brutal and we need to start off as fast as possible.

GO HAWKS

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Would a, could a, should a. You obviously haven't been paying attention to Seahawks-Rams games the last few years.

OP
OP
zchurch74

zchurch74

Reaction score
I live in Nebraska. There are a lot of St Louis Rams Fans here. I know all about the history. Stop with the excuses. "Its the Rams, they always play us tough". BS! We are a better team then that. We have better coaches and we are a better organization. Change on the O-line needs to happen soon.

dogorama

Reaction score
zchurch74":ps2qtxih said:
I live in Nebraska. There are a lot of St Louis Rams Fans here. I know all about the history. Stop with the excuses. "Its the Rams, they always play us tough". BS! We are a better team then that. We have better coaches and we are a better organization. Change on the O-line needs to happen soon.

Right, just because they beat us 3 out of 4 last two years we should not only expect defeat but accept it? There literally is no excuse for what happened yesterday, that was a collapse at the organizational level.