Frank Clark

Rob12

Reaction score
Huge game.

Just wanted to acknowledge that fact. Guy is a player and is going to be great for us.

Decimation

Reaction score
Agreed. Happy to see him shine with 3 sacks over the past two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Totally agreed. 2 sacks today and 2 tackles for loss. A real bright spot on a frustrating day. Love his intensity and straight bull rush style too.

Ozzy

Reaction score
A future superstar imo. He will lead this team in sacks this year.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Though he didn't get credit for the tackle, I can recall a handful of plays he blew up in the backfield that forced Gurley to cut back into traffic. He also would have made a huge TFL if he hadn't been dragged to the ground which got a holding call. He's been terrific so far this year.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Yup, Also a shout out to Marsh too. Still can't believe they threw a flag there. Well I can. NFL wants LA to be interested. They lose interest quick with 0-2...

HawksSoc

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3cghjp42 said:
Yup, Also a shout out to Marsh too. Still can't believe they threw a flag there. Well I can. NFL wants LA to be interested. They lose interest quick with 0-2...

The flag was questionable sure but Marsh had him dead to rights there, needs to put him down without ever getting his hands near the face.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Remember some fans were bashing Frank Clark (not me) saying they didn't want him on our team? Boy times have changed. Lol

bighawk

Reaction score
I remember people trashing Clark but he has what most ends on this team and thats functional strength. He's explosive and he gets off blocks better than anyone except Bennett.

RussB

Reaction score
Dudes a beast, cassius marsh is good also. If it wasnt for his facemask call that would have been another big sack by him. Both those guys have been making plays left and right .

Latest posts