Gurley guarantees Rams win this Sunday

Mojambo

Reaction score
Alright then.

Really looking forward to seeing how the Hawks run defense stacks up against Gurley. Big day for Jarran Reed, hopefully.

Seymour

Reaction score
Sounds like a great reason for Bennett to make Gurley the greatest spot on turf.

dogorama

Reaction score
I think Gurley is a great running back but coming from a guy that got 2.8 YPC last week? Maybe he should just put a zipper in it and let his running do his talking for him.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
dogorama":12k7z64l said:
I think Gurley is a great running back but coming from a guy that got 2.8 YPC last week? Maybe he should just put a zipper in it and let his running do his talking for him.

Well, he actually had more yards after contact than he did yards. That's how bad the Rams offensive line was run blocking for him...not exactly his fault.

And it's not exactly shocking:

Team A hasn't beaten Team B in 20 months.

Team B thinks they will beat Team A this week.

It's logical. It's to the point now that as much as I hate the Seahawks, a loss would get us closer to seeing Fisher out the door - I say this because when I say I think the Rams will win this week, it's not any kind of hope on my part - it's just what Fisher does.

For as much as you guys pile onto Fisher, I assumed more Seahawk fans would be picking the Rams to win this week given, well...what Fisher does.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Although, for reasons shown already in this thread, it's best not to be going to the media with these statements, I would expect the vast majority of NFL players feel this way going into a game.

Seymour

Reaction score
TatupuIsRRRR":1l1cvhr4 said:
Seymour":1l1cvhr4 said:
Sounds like a great reason for Bennett to make Gurley the greatest spot on turf.

Amazing!!!!

Amazing?? I'm thinking you are not getting the joke here.

dogorama

Reaction score
Ramfan128":33s3267a said:
dogorama":33s3267a said:

Well, he actually had more yards after contact than he did yards. That's how bad the Rams offensive line was run blocking for him...not exactly his fault.

It's logical. It's to the point now that as much as I hate the Seahawks, a loss would get us closer to seeing Fisher out the door - I say this because when I say I think the Rams will win this week, it's not any kind of hope on my part - it's just what Fisher does.

For as much as you guys pile onto Fisher, I assumed more Seahawk fans would be picking the Rams to win this week given, well...what Fisher does.

Thomas Rawls had 5.6 ypc last year behind arguably the worst line in the league.

Also, you have to actually score a point before you can win.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Aww, hell... Why didn't I wait until Gurley had spoken before making my picks. Can I pick the Rams now?

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1npudt3t said:
dogorama":1npudt3t said:

And before that, Team A dominated Team B for a decade.

A couple of wins makes Rams fans awfully cocky.

Seahawks are vastly superior. You know it.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Laloosh":3mtz6pgi said:
Aww, hell... Why didn't I wait until Gurley had spoken before making my picks. Can I pick the Rams now?
There you go, see? A man never worries about the future until he gets a Gurley.

dogorama

Reaction score
Aros":ju32ycr4 said:
Bulletin Board MaterialTM

Some people say that pros don't pay attention to this stuff, I beg to differ, what was Sherman's rant all about in the '13 NFCCG? Something he read about Crabtree dissing him in the press.

Keep running your mouth, payback is a b....

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
The vaunted Jeff Fisher success against Seattle is wildly overblown.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Amazing how many gaurantees have failed since Joe Namath made good on his..Gurley is being plain stupid but if this doesn't motivate the Hawks,I dunno what will.

sutz

Reaction score
Confidence is that feeling you have before you understand the situation.

;)

Latest posts