Simon waived / Tukuafu Re-signed

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/775807803671846914[/tweet]

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
iigakusei":2lruhynd said:
And let the QB speculation begin!
They may have signed a different CB to take that 53 man spot already, Thorpe who was most recently with the Raiders.

edit: Tharold, after not Tweeting for several days prior, Tweeted several times this morning about God and family and 'stay strong' sorta messages. One could see something coming.

Seymour

Reaction score
Yes finally they rid this team of the dead weight! Hey Tharold....you don't own no town no mo!

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Yyyyyyeeeeeesssssss! I'm a little happy about no Simon if you couldn't tell. Also, I thought the rookie FB played okay........guess they like Tukuafu more. I like them both so no big deal there I guess.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
About time that guy is always hurt and was bad whenever he saw the field.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Nice!!Love having Will back for Rams game so we can pound that line harder

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Let's make sure we shit on the guy on his way out of town. That seems to important around here.

Greenhell

Reaction score
I was just watching Tukuafu's training videos on his Instagram page. Happy the big man is back.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1s804dlq said:
Let's make sure we shit on the guy on his way out of town. That seems to important around here.

We should be shitting on Pete and John too, after letting Burley walk and keeping him.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Shead and Lane made a great case for themselves, but given that even a 4-2-5 needs some depth, I'm kinda surprised Simon didn't stick.

Also happy to see Tukuafu return. Underrated lead blocker.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Greenhell":1dk0uhbr said:
I was just watching Tukuafu's training videos on his Instagram page. Happy the big man is back.
I like Tupou, he played at Archbishop Murphy just down the road from where I live and was very good at (my alma mater too) UW so this is tough, but: Tuke is the right choice, that man is a frkkin' Truck!!

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":k1uozdyw said:
Shead and Lane made a great case for themselves, but given that even a 4-2-5 needs some depth, I'm kinda surprised Simon didn't stick.

Also happy to see Tukuafu return. Underrated lead blocker.

I can't view posts directly from twitter on .net so excuse me if someone already posted it but they did sign CB Neiko Thorpe who is tall & lengthy and can play STs.

Latest posts