Week 1 Injury Reports

OP
OP
H

hawknation2016

Reaction score
Overseasfan":22wd6hm3 said:
so this means Simon and Reed are full go?

It means there is no doubt they can play. Simon was limited during Thursday's practice with a knee issue. Reed was back to full participation on Wednesday and Thursday. They both practiced fully during the walkthrough on Friday.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
hawknation2016":386pfx9l said:
Overseasfan":386pfx9l said:
so this means Simon and Reed are full go?

It means there is no doubt they can play. Simon was limited during Thursday's practice with a knee issue. Reed was back to full participation on Wednesday and Thursday. They both practiced fully during the walkthrough on Friday.

Good to hear, especially Reed.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2gnr94y0 said:
Surprised that Ifedi is only listed as questionable. Is this gamesmanship?

Though I imagine it has happened at some point, when was the last time we had a player take the field when they were listed as questionable on the injury report? Seems synonymous with "out" most of the time.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I hope we took some time away from planning team political statements in order to plan away to exploit their back up center?

bigwrm

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":dqpw9my4 said:
Smelly McUgly":dqpw9my4 said:
Surprised that Ifedi is only listed as questionable. Is this gamesmanship?

Though I imagine it has happened at some point, when was the last time we had a player take the field when they were listed as questionable on the injury report? Seems synonymous with "out" most of the time.

That used to be the case but the league simplified the injury designations this year. So now "questionable" also includes all players that would have been listed as "probable" in the past. It makes the injury reports a lot harder to parse.