Hawks invade LA

Reaction score
Flying down for the game and looking for a pregame drink in a cool Hawks friendly bar close to the coliseum. Anyone else here going and where is everyone getting their drink on prior to the game? Thanks!

HawkGA

Reaction score
There are probably some Seahawk fans in Louisiana expecting your arrival.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawkGA":19xci3ab said:
There are probably some Seahawk fans in Louisiana expecting your arrival.

I have some friends that will be........when I go to the Nawlins game. he he he

RedAlice

Reaction score
I was wondering who from here is coming down to this game. If you are, and you want to meet up with some Rams fans as well, let me know.

Is there a Hawk tailgate planned by the SoCal group? I don't think there are any bars by the Coliseum - it's not in the greatest location.

Largent80

Reaction score
RedAlice":1cs0woxn said:
I was wondering who from here is coming down to this game. If you are, and you want to meet up with some Rams fans as well, let me know.

Is there a Hawk tailgate planned by the SoCal group? I don't think there are any bars by the Coliseum - it's not in the greatest location.

Look on the link I provided, there is a massive takeover planned. Before I moved to Texas I was a member of this rabid group, and its the same group that manned the gigantic Hawk takeover of SD 2 years ago

hawknation2016

Reaction score
Nine-O is a USC bar a couple blocks from their Coliseum. Lots of SC fans have fond memories of Carroll (some even post on this board). It's going to be cool for Carroll, his former SC staff, and former Trojan Mike Morgan to be back at the Coliseum after all these years.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Largent80":13ox6qls said:
RedAlice":13ox6qls said:

Look on the link I provided, there is a massive takeover planned. Before I moved to Texas I was a member of this rabid group, and its the same group that manned the gigantic Hawk takeover of SD 2 years ago

When he says rabid....he means rabid. I am still recovering from the wounds from Seahawk fans. LOL

RedAlice

Reaction score
Largent80":hvljovx6 said:
RedAlice":hvljovx6 said:

Well, I clicked it, but I'm not joining a Seahawks fan club on Facebook.

Largent80

Reaction score
RedAlice":295mqrhb said:
Largent80":295mqrhb said:
RedAlice":295mqrhb said:

You asked and I provided, this is a fine group of people.

RedAlice

Reaction score
hawknation2016":1jnmiqh1 said:
Nine-O is a USC bar a couple blocks from their Coliseum. Lots of SC fans have fond memories of Carroll (some even post on this board). It's going to be cool for Carroll, his former SC staff, and former Trojan Mike Morgan to be back at the Coliseum after all these years.

Yes, I expect it should be fun for Carroll and USC fans who like him. Another reason I think they scheduled the Hawks as the opening game at the Coliseum.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Largent80":phngedeu said:
RedAlice":phngedeu said:
Largent80":phngedeu said:
RedAlice":phngedeu said:

You asked and I provided, this is a fine group of people.

I'm sure they are all great. But, I'm good with the Hawk fan interaction I have here. :)

I was more asking if anyone from here was coming, not to meet new Hawk fans. I expect my section in particular will be mostly Hawks, as it's all corp seats and has been other teams each week so far.

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
Have Tickets bought already, really good friend and I flying down on Friday night and going back on Monday. His son going to school down there. 1st guys weekend for me in many years, so looking forward to this game. This year we take the air out of Rams (just say Brady) home game. Largent, my friend is a musician also, solo and band. Wouldn't mind hooking up if you are playing some where. 3 Tickets Section 16 row 4 seats 3,4,5. Way to much money, but this is my vacation for the year. Put into join the facebook page but also interested in ideas, and any tailgates.....GO HAWKS :0190l: :les:

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'm going to the game. Also going to Mariners at Angels a few days beforehand.

Our (my wife and I) tradition for our anniversary is to see the away Seahawks game that falls closest to our anniversary. Last year we also saw the Rams, the year before was Chargers. Both great trips. Loved San Diego and St. Louis.

I was really hoping for New Orleans or New England this year, but we have lots of fun planned in LA, so I'm sure we'll have a delightful time.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Headed down as well, I try to make it to one away game a year, and since the NFL decided to put us in NOLA on Halloween, and prices for everything that weekend are outrageous, and New England is in December, this was the one.

Not sure what I am doing except In N Out, and Pinks, but I look forward to a good time.

drdiags

Reaction score
lacenterhawk":2km6hwez said:
Largent, my friend is a musician also, solo and band. Wouldn't mind hooking up if you are playing some where. :

Dude moved to Texas. He is hanging with Pmedic and Houstonhawk, representing the Lone Star State now.

fav13259

Reaction score
I got my tickets! I'll be there with the wife and 2 year old. I live down here and usually fly up to Seattle or drive down to SD every year to catch a game. Having them play down here, on a yearly basis, really has me stoked.