Waiver wire deadline is Noon EST

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/772233448803053568[/tweet]

Fingers crossed.

London12

Reaction score
Sorry does someone mind explaining how this works? What happens now?

Noob question I realise.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
London12":cibjzrzh said:

Noob question I realise.
Every player that is not on our 53 or anyone else's 53 is fair game to be signed to our roster or practice squad starting at 10 a.m. Seattle time tomorrow (Sunday). Veterans with over 4 years of service can be negotiated with like any free agent and would have to be signed to our roster. As far as the practice squad, we can claim eligible players, but there's a waiver-wire priority system in place, so it's not a certainty that we'd get every player we put a claim in for. We can put up to 10 players on the practice squad. The one thing I'm not sure of is that if a team high on the waiver wire priority list puts in a claim and gets a player, does that team fall down to the bottom of the priority list, thus moving everyone else up?

Rob12

Reaction score
What are some names that you guys would like to see us kick the tires on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ivotuk

Reaction score
London12":1r1gfagg said:

Noob question I realise.

No such thing as a noob question. Ask away, we all had to learn these things too, and the adults among us don't mind answering questions.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":19vvy2z2 said:
London12":19vvy2z2 said:

Noob question I realise.

The one thing I'm not sure of is that if a team high on the waiver wire priority list puts in a claim and gets a player, does that team fall down to the bottom of the priority list, thus moving everyone else up?

Would like to know the answer to this also. Is it like fantasy where you to the bottom of the list or could the Titans potentially hoover up all the talent.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
I think it's a free for all during this time. Then they go back to the regular waiver wire type thing where there is a pecking order.