Keyhawk

Reaction score

Marlin Man

Reaction score
31-10

Hopefully we see Jimmy catching a few and Rawls for 215 yards

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Would love a blowout but I think it's going to be a grind to get the win. Suh against Britt gives me the cold sweats

Steve2222

Reaction score
Hard time seeing this as a blow out as this is a team that matches up well against Seattle (i.e. Elite defensive line). I'm no fan of Tannehil, but he has a little magic in him. Now I don't think this game will ever really be in question, but Miami keeps it close. Seattle doesn't really come firing out of the gates full cylinder either.

Seattle 23
Miami 16

2_0_6

Reaction score
This is going to be a close game. Both teams will be rusty, a revamped hawks O-line will face Suh & Mario Williams, and we will need to get serious pressure on Tanny boy. He has the ability to get out of the pocket and make things happen, which has given us fits before.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
27-13 Seattle. If our OC doesn't decide to spot on opponent a half or more and our DC doesn't insist on playing softzone all game, it can be be a blowout.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
For some unknown reason, our Offense has had a sluggish first game the past few years. If we do not start out 4-0 this season, I will say that we could be in a bad way to get home field advantage come Playoff time.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":23eg5prm said:
27-13 Seattle. If our OC doesn't decide to spot on opponent a half or more and our DC doesn't insist on playing softzone all game, it can be be a blowout.

You just described Weeks 1-8 of last year.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Miami is a mess and Miami to Seattle and the reverse is the longest trip in the NFL. Tannehill doesn't have receivers or accuracy of Rivers to play the short passing game and their OL isn't all that good. 24-10 Seattle.

mort

Reaction score
We're prolly behind at halftime as we like the slow roll... But there's no way we loose this one
27-10 good guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Oh, it's a home game? How embarrassing, I missed that entirely. Yeah, Miami's hosed.

NINEster

Reaction score
Some garbage predictions in that article.

Every game is a blowout in either direction, so lame.

chris98251

Reaction score
Bevell tries to force things to happen first half, Wilson bails him out the second half, thinking it's 28 - 17 Seahawks.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I'll save my prediction for Aros's thread, but two observations:

1. That D line will be a hell of test for our newly revamped line.

2. We won't have to worry about the sprinklers turning on randomly this time.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2t67ten4 said:
Miami is a mess and Miami to Seattle and the reverse is the longest trip in the NFL. Tannehill doesn't have receivers or accuracy of Rivers to play the short passing game and their OL isn't all that good. 24-10 Seattle.

Google Jarvis Landry. He had 110 catches last season.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":wd6k8apg said:

Doesn't have receivers? Are you kidding me? Jarvis Landry is one of the best WR's in the game. Devante Parker has immense talent. Kenny Stills is also a very capable player.

Miami's biggest issue the last 2 or 3 years was Philbin. They have a MUCH better coach now.

Miami will play us very close IMO.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1xra46gt said:
MizzouHawkGal":1xra46gt said:

Doesn't have receivers? Are you kidding me? Jarvis Landry is one of the best WR's in the game. Devante Parker has immense talent. Kenny Stills is also a very capable player.

Miami's biggest issue the last 2 or 3 years was Philbin. They have a MUCH better coach now.

Miami will play us very close IMO.
You have the right to think so. I disagree. It won't be some kind of blowout but it's not going to be some kind of nail biter either. We will be in control pretty much the entire way and win by 10-14 points.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":38wovb50 said:
Sports Hernia":38wovb50 said:

You just described Weeks 1-8 of last year.
Sadly, I agree. :(