Brandon Williams

seabowl

Reaction score
Not sure what others think but I am pretty impressed with B Williams TE. Seems very athletic, good hands and gets open/makes plays. I hope we give him a shot at playing in games this year. Thoughts?

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Yeah he is a lock. He looked like our best active TE this preseason. We'll need his blocking ability for sure. I'd love to see a run heavy formation with him on one side and Vannett on the other.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I had a guy in the studio last night that said Brandon Williams, and I quote, "used to beat me up." So yeah, I hope he makes the team.

kearly

Reaction score
With Graham being a health question mark and Vannett being out for a while, they pretty much have to carry a 4th TE. Even if they cut Williams, they'll have to sign a TE from somewhere.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I like Willson, but his inconsistent catching drives me crazy. Graham looks like he will be back by probably the second or third game (guess on my part) and Vannett is an unknown at this point. I think Williams looked pretty good and we basically must keep him for now at least.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2ytn2jn3 said:
I had a guy in the studio last night that said Brandon Williams, and I quote, "used to beat me up." So yeah, I hope he makes the team.

That's crazy. Not the hope he makes the team, but the other bit.

morgulon1

Reaction score
seabowl":1y7undcs said:
Not sure what others think but I am pretty impressed with B Williams TE. Seems very athletic, good hands and gets open/makes plays. I hope we give him a shot at playing in games this year. Thoughts?

I also have seen him make a few nice blocks . And get blown up himself. Hahaha