What do you want to see in the 4th preseason game

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Outside of the obvious, no injuries and starters getting none to little playing time..... what do you want to see in Thursday's game in Oakland????

2_0_6

Reaction score
I want to see the Alex Collins we all thought we drafted. Since the new Madden recently came out Ill say, I want him to hit stick some people on their asses.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Continuing the watch on the OL, getting to look at RB's other than CM, who has made the team, and the backup TE's. We will be very low on TE depth to start the season.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Positive plays from Tyvis Powell. Kasen Williams making plays (Haven't checked his injury status).

A lot of Alex Collins.

Seafan

Reaction score
I want to see if the OL and especially the tackles can hold up against a good DL.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Far less drive-ending penalties on O.

two dog

Reaction score
A lot of the backup offensive line. What do we have there?

Extended play by the reserve linebackers, Longa especially.

An excess of Brandin Bryant, Quinton Jefferson and Tyvus Powell.

Lots of carries by C.J. Procise and Alex Collins.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I want to see an efficient opening drive where the offense scores points and doesn't shoot itself in the foot with stupid penalties.

I want the middle of our defense to look better - interior pass rush, cleaning up on the run, and something resembling decent coverage against the TE and receivers over the short middle.

I want to see someone break out of the pack at RB. I want one of Procise, Collins, or Brooks (if the latter is still here by that time) to gash the second-stringers at the very least.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":sq7y0tnw said:
I want to see all players on both teams stand for the National Anthem!
That's almost exactly what I was going to say. I want to see all the Seahawks stand for the National Anthem. Other teams' players can choose to make asses of themselves and I won't care nearly as much.

Other than that, I'll be happy with no injuries.

Everyone else posted good responses, and I would like to see all of them as well, but the main thing I want to see is no injuries.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
A special on-screen message from the NFL:

"We know you, as valued customers, are eager to skip this ho-hum BS and get to the regular season as soon as possible...and we're obliging. Final preseason games are cancelled and we're moving the schedule up a week. On to Week 1!"

dogorama

Reaction score
An opportunity to see both Collins and Pope to run w/the 1st team O-Line for a head-to-head comparison. Same w/Powell and his comp against 1's. Probably not going to happen though w/teams mostly resting starters. There will be a lot of direct comparison though as coaches struggle to determine 53.

ACFan

Reaction score
Boykin getting a lot of reps.

A cool picture of AC scoring a TD so I can update my avatar,

hawker84

Reaction score
I want to see our 1st string D stuff the run, I mean shut it down.
I'd like to see a back and tight end covered for once, (I'll give KJ an A for effort).
I'd like to see any kind of points off our 1 drive.

dogorama

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1jalym2k said:
I want to see all players on both teams stand for the National Anthem!

I am not a mod but doesn't this type of post belong on the politics board? Not trying to be a hall monitor or anything, but I come here to talk football, I am not interested in your political views.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I'm hoping to see Boykin show some accuracy and stop throwing off his back foot. I would love to see a lot more of AC as well.