Dress Reheasal Tonight

Cyrus12

Reaction score
no more excuses. certain players need to show up tonight with jobs still on the line. Expecting to see an improvement on both sides of the ball!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I will be very concerned and shocked if they look as poor tonight as they did last week. And "they" know who I am talking about.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
No injuries, clean up the long snapping and penalties............that's all I care about.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Offense: Fewer (or no) sacks, which means improvement by the offensive line, RBs and Russ; TDs by the first string.

Defense: Stop more of those shallow, crossing route completions (TE, etc.) and better pass rush.

Teams: Fix the snap issues.

It doesn't have to be perfect. This is still preseason, so it will be more vanilla than an actual game and they'll still be working a few things out. I just want to see obvious progress.

McGruff

Reaction score
vin.couve12":bqa0rgxb said:
It's still going to be vanilla.

But maybe with some chocolate chips thrown in!

Okay. No. Straight vanilla.

I'm just going to enjoy the show. I want to see where they put people on the OL. Please put some GG at LT! I want to see one good thing from Procise. I don't need him to touch the ball 10 times. Just one good thing will be enough for me.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well with straight Vanilla it comes down to ability and coaching, if our guys can't impose themselves on another team man up then we have some issues to work out still, I don't think we win every battle, after all the other team is in the NFL also, but holding your own in the trenches and making plays outside of them or your fair share is important.

RussB

Reaction score
Its still just preseason, but i want to see the first team offense and defense make a statement today. Maybe a nice pick 6 or something like that. Or covering a TE

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am not wearing a dress, You can not make me....a kilt is not a dress......I think.

Honestly, I think we are going to look decent for the first half and the second half need to let those that need to improve their draft capital to do so. Dont matter if we win in the second half, just as long as we learn what we need to in the first half. Are we ready to play.......we better be.

We all We Got, We all We NEED.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
All I'm asking for is the starting offense to get a TD, and the 1st defense to look like it's affecting the opposing team's offense with some rush that would lead to a sack or turnover.