Seahawks Bars in NYC?

Knighthawk

Reaction score
Hello Seahawks Community!

I am moving to New York City in about a month and I was just wondering if anyone knew of a Seahawks bar in the city? I was also thinking of going to the Seahawks-Jets game and is there a section at the Meadowlands where more fans get tickets at?

Go Hawks!

OpHawk

Reaction score
Central Bar in south Manhattan. Awesome place. Dedicated 2nd floor on game days with projector with it's own bar.

OP
OP
Knighthawk

Knighthawk

Reaction score
Sweet... thanks. I will have to check out both places.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Carlow East is one of the best bars, - No i will go ahead and say it. It's the BEST bar I've ever been to in my life.

At least it was in Early February 2014.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
It's got to be Carlow East. One of our posters here is the proprietor and the gameday experience is said to be second to none.

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
I just moved to Brooklyn last year and Carlow East is the bar you're looking for. Honestly it's just as if not rowdier than Sluggers/any bar in Pioneer Square

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
5280Hawk":2hlv0jlo said:
Carlow East is one of the best bars, - No i will go ahead and say it. It's the BEST bar I've ever been to in my life.

At least it was in Early February 2014.

Still rocks. I might as well pay rent there during football season.

OP
OP
Knighthawk

Knighthawk

Reaction score
Nice! Thanks for the input everyone. I will definitely be at Carlow East for the opener.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
OpHawk":2jdzvhx3 said:
Central Bar in south Manhattan. Awesome place. Dedicated 2nd floor on game days with projector with it's own bar.

Yes watched the super bowl there unbelievable when the hawks won it.

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
Have not been to NYC for a game watch and have lived in NJ all my life.....but any games at Phila, Washington, Baltimore and obviously the Meadowlands are usually well attended, even in the leaner years of the early to late 90's and into the Holmgren era.

I will definitely be there for Seahawks Jets, but if the bar mentioned is a Seahawk bar, I may decide to leave the recliner and home with DirecTV for one of these weeks and watch the game there. It's one NJ Transit train to Penn Station and then I'm sure a quick cab ride over to this place.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Glad to find this thread. I'm also moving to NYC, so let's catch a game at Carlow East.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Yup NYCoug...

But this thread has the main Seahawk bars covered. As far as a Seahawk section in the Meadowlands, I don't believe there is.