Are You Rocking a New or Old Jersey for the 2016 Season?

Are you going to buy a new jersey this season or go with the old tried and true?

• Yes, I want to get a new jersey (read my comment on who it will be)

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • No, I am staying with my tried and true.

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Are you going to buy a new jersey this season or go with old tried and true?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I've been meaning to purchase a custom elite away jersey with AROS on the back with an authentic SBXLVIII patch but the dang patch eludes me to this day. I prefer the home colors but at the end of the day I think I need to rock a Baldwin jersey this season because he's back in my good graces since the "Faux Dump" celebration.

Maxresdefault

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
My small collection of jerseys like my kitchen stuff got stolen by my relatives. So I have a request. Can any of you guys direct me to a good site that I could get a couple jerseys half way cheap before September? I am allowed to do my own Blue Friday on Red Friday per work rules totally legal. Help a sister out guys.

Or at worst point me to a top line Tyler Lockett jersey,

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Nice. I'm good if I get a couple of the current style ones. Lockett and Thomas preferably. I do have money but 200-300 dollars per jersey is steep and I'd rather find a more economical solution.

Largent80

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1ltctgl0 said:
Nice. I'm good if I get a couple of the current style ones. Lockett and Thomas preferably. I do have money but 200-300 dollars per jersey is steep and I'd rather find a more economical solution.

Check your pm's top of page in the middle....

:les:

LargentFan

Reaction score
If we extend Baldwin, I'll get one of his. Otherwise, it'll be someone else. Undecided as yet.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Been transitioning over to the player shirtseys (t-shirts with the jersey style lettering) .. they're cheaper, easier to wear casually, and do the same trick.

Will probably pick up a Lockett and Rawls one soon enough.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":31qkv9ph said:
My small collection of jerseys like my kitchen stuff got stolen by my relatives. So I have a request. Can any of you guys direct me to a good site that I could get a couple jerseys half way cheap before September? I am allowed to do my own Blue Friday on Red Friday per work rules totally legal. Help a sister out guys.

Unless you buy a Chinese knock off which will not look good at all, you're basically stuck paying full-price on an actual jersey.

These are the shirtseys I was alluding to though. They're very good quality. Don't think they're available in a women's cut though.

http://www.nflshop.com/Seattle_Seahawks ... er_T-Shirt

BeanieHawk

Reaction score
I'll be wearing my old jerseys this season...which I have like 12 or 13 to choose from lol :D

pmedic920

Reaction score
Aros":1slmfusn said:
I've been meaning to purchase a custom elite away jersey with AROS on the back with an authentic SBXLVIII patch but the dang patch eludes me to this day. I prefer the home colors but at the end of the day I think I need to rock a Baldwin jersey this season because he's back in my good graces since the "Faux Dump" celebration.

FWIW, the next "custom" I do, will be a stock elite from the pro shop, I'll get the Tackle twill place to make me the custom name plate.

I wasn't 100% satisfied with the "custom" from the pro shop. Mainly the single stitching on the numbers.
Fairly certain that we've talked about this before but I'll post pix if you want them.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Might have to get me an adopt-a-rookie jersey this year. Undecided.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":18ye58a6 said:
MizzouHawkGal":18ye58a6 said:

Unless you buy a Chinese knock off which will not look good at all, you're basically stuck paying full-price on an actual jersey.

These are the shirtseys I was alluding to though. They're very good quality. Don't think they're available in a women's cut though.

http://www.nflshop.com/Seattle_Seahawks ... er_T-Shirt
Intriguing.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I have 5 jerseys. Old colors, home(2007 era)-Fan, Jones and Tatupu. Original colors home-Largent. Current colors, home-Wilson. I think my next investment will be a home Tez jersey and/or a home Lockett Jersey(I think he is going to be our next super star). I would love to have a Baldwin, Sherman, Lynch, Thomas, Chancellor, Bennett, Avril, etc but I cannot afford it.

Slick

Reaction score
My 32 Ricky Watters away jersey is what I wear most. Follow that with a home Michael Sinclair. I have a wolf grey Wilson and home Chancellor too.

Taehwk

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting my first ever jersey. But I have no idea on the differences between the regular jerseys at $99 the limited at $149 and the elites at $249 to $299 - can anyone fill me in? Also how do they fit ? Don't know if I should order a size larger or what? I really want a Lynch jersey but hesitant to grab it because he is retired. Thanks in advance for the help!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1u0fv2ze said:
I have 5 jerseys. Old colors, home(2007 era)-Fan, Jones and Tatupu. Original colors home-Largent. Current colors, home-Wilson. I think my next investment will be a home Tez jersey and/or a home Lockett Jersey(I think he is going to be our next super star). I would love to have a Baldwin, Sherman, Lynch, Thomas, Chancellor, Bennett, Avril, etc but I cannot afford it.
I have decided that I'm going get to a Tyler Lockett away jersey and an Earl Thomas home jersey. It will cost but I have 2 months to budget for it, no worries here. I can't wait to rock my colors every Friday and any Saturday I have to work. It's a lot of fun living in Chief's Kingdom sometimes.

Latest posts