Votes: 31 88.6%
  • Odhiambo over Jefferson

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Jefferson over Odhiambo

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters

QuahHawk

Reaction score
If Ifedi is practicing as starting RG he could be matched up vs Reed in practice. Who do you think will get the better of the other?

When 2nd team is in I could see LG Odhiambo vs DT Jefferson getting some action. Who will win this battle?

This isn't unplanned competition. These rookies will need every win to ensure they get their desired role. This is by far the most competitive training camp we have had since 2013.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Reed will be a destroyer of grown men no matter how experienced or strong. He isnt the wolf in some dark forest, he is the dark forest.

The other I see as a push.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Reed is a grown man, Ifedi is still a boy.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
They are both A-Dogs but, Reed will not be moved in the run game.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Ifedi is thicker in the trunk than Reed. I think it would be a good match up and by end of camp Ifedi will be on top of this one.

Jefferson seems like the pick that turns into the next Sherman or Chancellor. The upside is there and I sure hope he can earn snaps from Hill.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1rvzmu11 said:
Ifedi is thicker in the trunk than Reed. I think it would be a good match up and by end of camp Ifedi will be on top of this one.

Jefferson seems like the pick that turns into the next Sherman or Chancellor. The upside is there and I sure hope he can earn snaps from Hill.

Is that the new PC way of saying he is fatter? :)

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
No more so that he is like Okung, not fat just thick everywhere. Reed is proportioned with a bigger upper body. Not Jesse Williams or Red Bryant disporportioned.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2u5dzke7 said:
They are both A-Dogs but, Reed will not be moved in the run game.
I'm not too sure that either of them will be moved too far in run game. Those are two enormous slabs of beef slamming together at the l.o.s. I am excited to see how both lines shake out this year. I think both will be greatly improved, especially by the end of the year.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
After checking the uniform numbers to the roster I belive I was looking at Jefferson, not Reed. Reed does have thick legs.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Reed is going to beat anyone he lines up across. He's the best run stopper in the draft, period. He may not get into the back field on Ifedi, but he's not getting moved backwards at all. This is a matchup in TC that I'd love to see some film on. They're both brutes, honestly.

Odhiambo is going to beat Jefferson. IF he can stay healthy. Rees is a good athlete but he's just damned polished and has great film (the little of it I could find). Jefferson has some good flashes and highlights, but he disappears vs. some competition.