Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

A- grade on pick - takes trade into account

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Here's the grade from Walterfootball - and it takes into account the trade down factor. Knowledgeable and entertaining website.

31. Germain Ifedi, OT/G, Texas A&M A- Grade
    If the Seahawks had stayed put and chosen Germain Ifedi at No. 26, I would've given this a solid "B" grade. It's a very logical pick. Ifedi is the sort of athletic player the Seahawks covet. He also fills a big need. Russell Wilson's pass protection was disastrous last season, and it was bound to get even worse with Russell Okung gone. Taking an offensive lineman early was a must.

This "B" turns into an A- because of the trade. The Seahawks were targeting Ifedi all along at No. 26, so it's outstanding that they were able to move down and still acquire him.

Follow @walterfootball for updates.
    Read more at http://walterfootball.com/offseason2016 ... E7RSh8t.99

:49ersmall:
    :179422:
    ZornwasaleftY
    NET Rookie

• pretty much agree, position of need on a guy that looks pretty solid. Not sure anything about him screens all pro or perennial pro-bowler but he looks like he can play and be dependable and to also add another pic is great. We own the end of round 3, so we are going to have our choice of a lot of great players on top of whomever else happens to fall to us.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

• Agree with the grade, I think Ifedi has the potential to be great. Not sure if he'll ever get there but he has a high ceiling.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

• The day 2 trade possibilities are terrific, the team can trade up or trade down and is well placed to do either.

I think the A- grade (from Prisco) doesn't give enough credit for the trade down and the newly acquired 3rd rd. pick

At 26 they still needed an OT and as observed were more than likely to draft the same player they drafted @ # 31.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

• I don't give a crap about what walter has to say.
    I hate Tim Ruskell.
    Trrrroy
    NET Veteran

• Walter Up! PFF Down!

Let's hope they don't muddy the water by liking and disliking the wrong picks on day two! :lol:
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 9:44 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information