A Unique Milestone for a Long-Time .NET Member

A

Anonymous

As some of you are already aware, our own Largent80 (Rob) has crossed the magic number of 30,000 Seahawks.NET posts. I know, holy sheet, that's a lot of posts.

He will not be receiving a new car, he will not be flown-in for a 7-course Space Needle dinner, or even given a plaque of remembrance for this momentous achievement. Mostly because a good portion of those posts had to be immediately deleted, for whatever reason. He holds records for stuff we can't even mention. Nevertheless, 30,000 posts is a lot, and we think that's pretty damn cool.

Fun Fact: Rob and lovely bride used to live a stone's throw from NFL Network's studio in LA. This one time, in 2012, Rob shook Russell Wilson's hand on National television. True bill. It's gross, because he has never washed it since.

Seriously.

For those who've been around here a while, you know Rob as being that guy that is never satisfied with the Offensive line, and is always good for a YouTube music video to bring some type of correlation to a topic. He's that guy that knows just about everyone on the board personally, and we're all just a little better people for it. Nobody parties harder, or loves the Seahawks more (well... sorta...). He's just the right amount of annoying, but we just wouldn't be the same without him here.

Please, join me in hoisting a cold one and congratulating Rob/Largent80, on 30,000 Seahawks.NET posts!

:thirishdrinkers:

Go Hawks!!!
:icon_new:

Largent80

Reaction score
I know right?...:the scary part is l had the over 14,000 over at the old sites

For the most part my journey here has been fabulous. I have met and partied at games with so many awesome people. It's a blessing

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Congrats! That's a lot of posting...

I've lurked around here for 8 or 9 years now (since scout days), and I have yet to meet any of you old-timers. One of these days I'm gonna go to a game and stop by and buy all of you a beer*. Temple still?

*1 beer for you all to share

drdiags

Reaction score
Yeah, but how many of those posts were about how he had it with the NFL and swore off the game? (hee hee ) j/k

Congrats L80, may you have another 30K and more to come.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
47265-Olivia-Wilde-applauds-gif-QbFK.gif

LymonHawk

Reaction score
I'm kinda glad L80 is still around. And long as he's a .Netter I know I'm not the craziest guy here!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
It's been a true pleasure getting to know you through your posts and through our PMs Rob. I am convinced that one day we'll get a chance to tip a cold one together in person. Here's hoping your health allows you 30,000 more posts!
Rush on!

fenderbender123

Reaction score
That's what happens when you emphasize quantity over quality ;)

But in all seriousness, way to contribute!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Wonder where Les would be if he were still around. I know he was way ahead of everybody when he passed. He's probably be at 40,000+.

calihawk

Reaction score
Congrats!!,that means I have to post 29,968 times ,well this is a start