Thomas Rawls is a stud

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Just another one of our guys that makes me proud to be a Seahawks fan.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/lc22SF/status/695768858892763140[/tweet]

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
He should be able to start putting weight on his ankle soon. Being in a cast is no fun, so he's just itching for an excuse to get out of the house.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Careful that scooter is probably considered a PED by the league. Thats a fine!

djb28

Reaction score
By next season his right leg will be so powerful.
Hint.. Build the right side of the O- Line!

ivotuk

Reaction score
You know, he could beg off that kind of stuff, saying "i'm recovering from an injury." But not Thomas Rawls!

Glad to see it. And look forward to him terrorizing opposing offenses next year.

sutz

Reaction score
djb28":1dcx0n6t said:
By next season his right leg will be so powerful.
Hint.. Build the right side of the O- Line!
Actually, wouldn't that make his right leg his plant leg to push off with to cut to the left? We need our Jones/Hutch equivalent left side now.

:)

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Is anyone else somewhat concerned that he's still using that cast wheel some months later.

I know it was originally thought he would need surgery and then Brock Huard confirmed he would be able to avoid surgery, but man, I hope Rawls can get back to 100% we will need him next year undoubtedly.

Seymour

Reaction score
He definitely has a leg up on the competition.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
He's going to be just deadly on wheel routes next year, I hope we can get rolling early this time, the margins in this game are so razor thin.

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
I'm sure this has already been covered in another thread, but how serious was the injury? Did it require surgery and screws, or was it a clean break that just needs some quiet time in a cast to heal?

Polaris

Reaction score
Armchair Bronco":23d9l6nb said:
I'm sure this has already been covered in another thread, but how serious was the injury? Did it require surgery and screws, or was it a clean break that just needs some quiet time in a cast to heal?

Apparently the injury itself was pretty minor. From what I was hearing today on Kiro, Rawls is already about ready to leave his cast/support and go into serious rehab. From what I am hearing, Rawls should be fully ready certainly by training camp and may be ready for OTAs. Of course I might be mistaken, but that is my understanding admittedly second hand.

sutz

Reaction score
Polaris":jjxxq4hg said:
Armchair Bronco":jjxxq4hg said:

Apparently the injury itself was pretty minor. From what I was hearing today on Kiro, Rawls is already about ready to leave his cast/support and go into serious rehab. From what I am hearing, Rawls should be fully ready certainly by training camp and may be ready for OTAs. Of course I might be mistaken, but that is my understanding admittedly second hand.
I'm pretty sure Pete said he expects Rawls to be in camp. Don't know if he mentioned OTAs.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Even with that wheeled crutch, Im sure he is still faster than half of .net :thirishdrinkers:

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Clearly those are the wrong tires for that turf. The equipment staff should have fielded him with taller, thinner tires for the conditions. :34853_doh:

Latest posts