Russell Wilson Pro Bowl (Off) MVP

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Did I see Michael Bennett line up at QB and keep it on the RO for a touch down?

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Pro Bowl MVP = Fantasy Football Champion

It's not real football but somebody is getting the hardware!
Winners check might cover the cost of the trip!

Torc

Reaction score
I was amazed at the dropoff in quality of QB play other than Wilson. I know a lot of QBs passed on the chance, but ...wow.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My favorite moment was when the camera panned to Russ on the sidelines wearing his helmet late in the 4th quarter of the Pro Bowl.

No. Let that register for a minute.

Russell Wilson was wearing his helmet. On the sidelines. In the Pro Bowl. With 9 minutes left in the game.

In. The. Pro Bowl.

THIS is why he's a future HOFer.

#neversleep.

#alwayscompete.

#1and0eachweek.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Torc":3fyfzn1u said:
I was amazed at the dropoff in quality of QB play other than Wilson. I know a lot of QBs passed on the chance, but ...wow.

And Ellie became Ellie again by throwing to the opposing D. How ironic that, when the NFL Twitter account announced that Russ was the #1 overall PB pick, quite a few East Coast homers piled in with comments like "Eli better" and "wasted pick." Then, later in the game, the Vikings account was touting Teddy, "I throw it into double and triple coverage multiple times" Bilgewater for ProBowl MVP!

RichNhansom

Reaction score
randomation":1lzp32pe said:
Bigpumpkin":1lzp32pe said:
Ennie-meenie-minnie-moe.......someone flipped a coin.

Not really 3 TDs = offensive MVP hands down.

You would think right? But the last time Wilson played in the pro bowl his rookie season, he played 1 quarter and took over the game with 3 passing TD's also. However it somehow wasn't good enough that year.

I was happy to see him go back and prove it so to say.

Wilson was the best player on either team by far and it wasn't close. Yet I was still worried he wouldn't win it again.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1vgf0sdb said:
Torc":1vgf0sdb said:

And Ellie became Ellie again by throwing to the opposing D. How ironic that, when the NFL Twitter account announced that Russ was the #1 overall PB pick, quite a few East Coast homers piled in with comments like "Eli better" and "wasted pick." Then, later in the game, the Vikings account was touting Teddy, "I throw it into double and triple coverage multiple times" Bilgewater for ProBowl MVP!

Interesting point. Was talking to a MInney fan in oregon a month ago after we won against their team. It was the NCAA championship Monday. First of all, he hates our team. I said..ok. I asked him what would his team needs. He said a quarterback. Said Bridgewater sucks. I suppose he was actually correct...eh? LOL