America's Game 2013 Seahawks

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Why doesn't NFL Films sell these or the A Football Life series' on Blu Ray or DVD? Missing out on some money there.

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2ycnkzf2 said:
Why doesn't NFL Films sell these or the A Football Life series' on Blu Ray or DVD? Missing out on some money there.
This is the feature of the super bowl champions blu ray, so they do, but definitely not enough. You should get the blu ray, this and the other add ons are totally worth it!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
NFLN is running the half hour highlight show of each Super Bowl right now. Started sometime last evening. Taking a break this afternoon from 2:30 til 4:00 for Total Access but resuming again at 4:00 with the XLVII (Baltimore beating 9ers). Our annihilation of Denver runs at 4:30 Pacific time if you wanna DVR it. :179417:

Oh and if you're a masochist. XL* runs at 11:00 Pacific. :229031_banghead: :pukeface:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2a3og7oy said:
NFLN is running the half hour highlight show of each Super Bowl right now. Started sometime last evening. Taking a break this afternoon from 2:30 til 4:00 for Total Access but resuming again at 4:00 with the XLVII (Baltimore beating 9ers). Our annihilation of Denver runs at 4:30 Pacific time if you wanna DVR it. :179417:

Oh and if you're a masochist. XL* runs at 11:00 Pacific. :229031_banghead: :pukeface:

....and if you feel like crying...last years game is the last one of the day... :(

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Cyrus12":394amw26 said:
....and if you feel like crying...last years game is the last one of the day... :(

Or do what I have in the past and watch the game up until the Kearse circus catch and then turn it off and fantasize the parallel universe's version of the game turning out the right way. Fact is, it was one of the best Super Bowls ever played. The game, leading up to that fateful throw was incredibly entertaining.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Aros":hw7z6b5n said:
Cyrus12":hw7z6b5n said:

Or do what I have in the past and watch the game up until the Kearse circus catch and then turn it off and fantasize the parallel universe's version of the game turning out the right way. Fact is, it was one of the best Super Bowls ever played. The game, leading up to that fateful throw was incredibly entertaining.
Fair point and good approach by you, but I can't watch it or XL*. Both hurt too bad.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
nIdahoSeahawk":xmg8itvq said:
Seanhawk":xmg8itvq said:
This is the feature of the super bowl champions blu ray, so they do, but definitely not enough. You should get the blu ray, this and the other add ons are totally worth it!

I have both of the Blu Rays below. Neither have the America's Game video this thread is based on.

81xYlKmc2jL SY445
51RIZ3lfhSL AC UL320 SR254320

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1hmts2dt said:
nIdahoSeahawk":1hmts2dt said:
Seanhawk":1hmts2dt said:

I have both of the Blu Rays below. Neither have the America's Game video this thread is based on.

81xYlKmc2jL SY445

No, unfortunately they do not. I have it on my DVR, but will lose it if and when I change TV providers unless I am able to hook receiver box up to computer and drag files to computer and then burn to blu-ray. Anyone know if that's possible? (Also have (NFL's greatest games on it and it's the beastquake game)

Seanhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":380gfcjj said:
Seanhawk":380gfcjj said:
nIdahoSeahawk":380gfcjj said:
Seanhawk":380gfcjj said:

81xYlKmc2jL SY445

No, unfortunately they do not. I have it on my DVR, but will lose it if and when I change TV providers unless I am able to hook receiver box up to computer and drag files to computer and then burn to blu-ray. Anyone know if that's possible? (Also have (NFL's greatest games on it and it's the beastquake game)

I'd be interested to know too. I have it on my DVR as well, along with the Largent Football Life, but like you I will lose it if I get a new DVR.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seanhawk":38uloc2p said:
nIdahoSeahawk":38uloc2p said:
Seanhawk":38uloc2p said:

81xYlKmc2jL SY445
Yep, have both of those and they've been well used.
Great times! Something no one can ever take away. XLVIII was total domination at its finest.