Which team will beat us by 10+?

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Congrats Panthers and your fan base. I predicited a Hawks blow-out. I'll eat my crow. Y'all just beat us that day, plain and simple. Your boys came to play from the first snap. We dug ourselves an insane hole. Knowing our team however, we know we were still in it.....

Now this...

Which team will beat us by 10+?

The craziest stat of any team.

I don't care who you are, or what team you root for. This stat is absolutely mind boggling. No team has blown this team out. The Panthers had EVERYTHING going for them, EVERYTHING! They were up by a whopping 31 POINTS and we were 1 on-side kick away from shattering more NFL Records. Ahh well...

Sorry if I opened up any wounds for anyone here. I was over the loss once the game ended. I'm proud of this team, always will be. I know the dominant force we are. I know we are the top team again next year. I know that whoever lines up against us, we can beat. That I love about this team. These years are amazing. One day i'll have kids, and i'll talk about the Pete Carroll led Seahawks! The greatest era of Seahawk FOOTBALL!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The most likely candidates next year would probably be Green Bay or New England.

OP
OP
A

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":25qz8x9p said:
The most likely candidates next year would probably be Green Bay or New England.

They've had their shots every year. Still have not done so.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":3lhyvd0j said:
Hasselbeck":3lhyvd0j said:

They've had their shots every year. Still have not done so.

Green Bay was the first team to hand us a double digit loss in the Wilson era. Lambeau is still a very difficult place to play and barring that being a night game next year, it's likely going to be a 10AM game.

I would be floored though if the Pats game isn't a SNF matchup. That's just such a juicy game. Possibly a SB51 preview.

Either way, I feel like this streak doesn't get enough love.. because even great teams get completely wrecked 1-2 times a year. To go 4 years without a loss over 10 points in the modern day NFL is astonishing.

rjdriver

Reaction score
What year will Rusell retire or leave Seattle?

kearly

Reaction score
It would have to be a weird game. A game in pouring rain, or with -5 degrees kickoff, 40 mph winds, or re-sodded field. The opponent almost doesn't matter. Seattle can only be beaten by themselves.

kearly

Reaction score
HawkGA":2pmnffmf said:
When London gets a team . . .

When they do I hope they name them the Old England Redcoats.

Chapow

Reaction score
kearly":lpx91xks said:
It would have to be a weird game. A game in pouring rain, or with -5 degrees kickoff, 40 mph winds, or re-sodded field. The opponent almost doesn't matter. Seattle can only be beaten by themselves.

Completely agree that when/if it happens it'll probably be due to some weird/fluky circumstances. And for some reason I tend to think it'll be against a bad to mediocre team like the Bucs or Jags.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
It will probably be the Rams because it's going to happen in the game where Russell gets injured.

-bsd

ivotuk

Reaction score
How spoiled are we? I remember a year or two ago thinking "This must be what it's like to be a Patriot fan."

And just like Patriot fans, some Seahawks fans freak when they lose a game or two. Remember early last year when Patriot fans were ready to slash Tom's wrists? Sometimes I have to remind myself to settle down and realize how good we have it right now.

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
I think our defense will have to have taken a couple legit steps back, and even then the offense will have to be in a state where they can't compensate. In other words check back in 5 years (*knocks on wood*)

Bobblehead

Reaction score
kearly":q5yc3cbe said:
HawkGA":q5yc3cbe said:
When London gets a team . . .

When they do I hope they name them the Old England Redcoats.

They termed them Lobsterbacks I believe.

The great names are boundless, how about the representations.

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
Would the Super Bowl loss to the Patriots had been easier if it were a 10+ loss instead of a last second interception at the goal line?

253hawk

Reaction score
Would the Super Bowl loss to the Patriots have been easier if it were a 10+ loss instead of a kickoff out of bounds that gave them the ball at the 40?

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
253hawk":8ey8yd36 said:
Would the Super Bowl loss to the Patriots have been easier if it were a 10+ loss instead of a kickoff out of bounds that gave them the ball at the 40?

Yeah, no doubt. That kick still makes me shake my head.

253hawk

Reaction score
Well, that's the chance you take when you take on an ex-Seahawk player.

I'm fine with the INT, because it means we gave the game away and weren't soundly beaten. As 'great' as the Patriots are, they've never come close to dominating a team in the SB. The first three were won off Vinatieri's foot in the final minutes and the last was the result of a poorly-placed pass. 4 trophies by a combined 13 points.