Russell the Robot

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Seemingly everything he does in regards to her is so unbelievably public and cringe worthy. He is freaking lucky he is a rich athlete because he can be such a tool.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
"Tool" is a bit harsh don't you think?

I feel sorry for the guy. So what if he Googled ways to compliment his love. Big deal. It bugs the crap out of me how obsessive we are as a society looking to nitpick every single thing somebody says or does.

I miss the days when there was no such thing as Social Media.

I enjoyed being completely and utterly ignorant to how completely and utterly ignorant we are as a species.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Aros":2cywhwja said:

I feel sorry for the guy. So what if he Googled ways to compliment his love. Big deal. It bugs the crap out of me how obsessive we are as a society looking to nitpick every single thing somebody says or does.

I enjoyed being completely and utterly ignorant to how completely and utterly ignorant we are as a species.

I'm completely and utterly ignorant as to why drool runs down my chin when I stare at your avatar. My mind goes completely blank...

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
A compliment is a compliment even when borrowed. That's why Hallmark is so popular.
FYI this guy also quotes the bible.

mrt144

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":78j4tzr8 said:
Seemingly everything he does in regards to her is so unbelievably public and cringe worthy. He is freaking lucky he is a rich athlete because he can be such a tool.

My wife said that if he wasn't athletic he'd be the biggest dork in the world and probably somewhat repellant.

To which I said "So I'm like Wilson then."

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Aros":iwtu61fg said:

You didn't need social media back then...........you had hair and a guitar. :mrgreen:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
LymonHawk":lmfe0glz said:
You didn't need social media back then...........you had hair and a guitar. :mrgreen:

Amen brother. And chicks with asses like my avatar following us around. Sigh.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Guarantee you that someone from his marketing team or something like that posted that. Either way funny.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":y0tirrbr said:

Judging by how exceedingly critical and negative most of your posts are, I'd guess you are a near-perfect human being, eh?

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
Aros":386abht5 said:

I still can't fathom why on earth so many people possess this need to post aspects of their personal lives for all the world to see. Never mind why people go out of their way to read this shit.

Seriously...who freaking cares? And why would you do shit like this to make yourself look so stupid (and fake!) to someone you're having a relationship with?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Maybe ill-advised to frame it in a tweet but I really doubt he's the first guy who's ever googled something to write, buy or do for their significant other.

Doesn't mean the sentiment wasn't real.

Anthony!

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2n6wdclh said:
Maybe ill-advised to frame it in a tweet but I really doubt he's the first guy who's ever googled something to write, buy or do for their significant other.

More importantly how do we know he googled it, it may just be a coincidence. Lots of assuming about this,

erik2690

Reaction score
DavidSeven":pmzsubaq said:

This is correct in my mind. It's not bad or wrong it's just embarrassing to get caught doing it. The internet gets to have a laugh about it and he actually had a pretty solid joking response. It's far from a big deal.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
LymonHawk":1d81am2a said:
Aros":1d81am2a said:

Lmao! :th2thumbs:

lobohawk

Reaction score
Please, this is silly. How many have done goofy/awkward things when trying to impress or compliment someone they're ga-ga for? I have and I'm sure most anyone who has feelings have also. It only sticks out because he's a public figure.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Wilson's responses on Twitter were pretty good like someone above mentioned. Everyone has done it.

A

Anonymous

Hey, the man's in love.

Cut him some slack.

I mean, he's allowed to be a little corny, after paying for every member of the team to all take vacations, with all their families, for the last three years...

#facepalm