At the end of the 2016 season... Choose one:

At the end of the 2016 season... Choose one:

• Have another great year year being the #1 scoring defense, and finish out top 3 overall?

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Be in the top three in total offense and points per game?

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Well rounded in both facets, and 6-10th overall in both offense and defense?

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

2_0_6

Reaction score
Kinda curios to get the temp of you guys/gals on this. I have always been in the "I want a Dominant defense and pound the rock" camp, but as this season went on I grew an affinity for an offense that can score on anyone at will like they did for most of the second half of the season.

Obviously I would want to be top 3 in both categories, but with the FA's, lack of cap space, and holes we have going into next year my guess is they are going to allocate some serious coin to the offense.

Thoughts?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Number 1 defense, top 5 offense. Less drama and less injuries. 2012, 2013 chip on our shoulder.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":3sql6h6p said:
Kinda curios to get the temp of you guys/gals on this. I have always been in the "I want a Dominant defense and pound the rock" camp, but as this season went on I grew an affinity for an offense that can score on anyone at will like they did for most of the second half of the season.

Obviously I would want to be top 3 in both categories, but with the FA's, lack of cap space, and holes we have going into next year my guess is they are going to allocate some serious coin to the offense.

Thoughts?

I think the Offense will probably get an upgrade, and with a few of the guys returning, they will have a Season of honing their play under their helmets..........Offense = Top 5.
Defense did better going down the stretch, and they too will be a little more seasoned...........Defense = Top 3.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I see the offense continuing to grow but I also see the defense taking a step or two backward due to personnel changes at OLB (Irvin is gone) and SS (Chancellor may be gone if he holds out again).. and DT (Mebane is likely gone).