This Game Was Very Similar to the ATL Playoff Game

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Dug a huge hole in the first half. I think we were down 20-0 at halftime.

We left points on the board at the end of the first half in ATL, did the same today.

RW put the team on his back and gave us a chance in the second half of both games.

We won the SB the following year......

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Obviously this loss stung less. That was heartbreaking watching the Falcons go down the field in 20 seconds and kick that FG.

I'm at peace with this loss at least.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I was just going to start a thread on this. Just like that game the 10am start had an effect on the team IMO. The hole was just too big to overcome.

red grenadine

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":18mw02xx said:
I was just going to start a thread on this. Just like that game the 10am start had an effect on the team IMO. The hole was just too big to overcome.

It's not the freaking game time. It's the fact our team always starts slow. They come out tight and don't loosen up until Russell goes into his magician costume, they go no huddle, or Bevell finally tosses out the cute plays and gets to calling plays that get us chunks of yardage

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
It was similar in the sense that we literally got rolled over in the first half and we made a great effort in the second half. But bottom line is we dug a hole too big in the first half.