PC needs to change his philosophy

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
....from it's not how you start, it's how you finish

to

sixty minutes to win it.

We have to start playing full games to quit losing these heart breakers. I love how competitive our Hawks are and never quit attitude but we too often bumble around out of the gate to start games/seasons.

Ahhh well, the pain sux but on to next season. We still have some dawgz and the future looks bright.....all that.

Go Hawks!!!

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
You can't win the game in the first quarter, but you can sure lose it.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Why does a team with this much success need to suddenly break things apart and do everything different just because we didn't win it all. We need a tweak or two but nothing is broken here.

Crizilla

Reaction score
i just dont get how we played so well the 2nd half but crap in the first half

seems like it was more mental than anything else. Shocked we played like that today. Just shocked.

StaffAmerica74

Reaction score
I really think they had the wrong cleats on. Neither oline or dline could get any push it was like they were both on ice skates.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Its a very different game if a fumble on our 7-yard line doesn't bounce back to the Panthers, and if Okung doesn't tear something while blocking, leading to RW's second pick.

We played poorly, but it doesn't mean the team is broken. The Panthers are 16-1. We lost by 7.

Anthony!

Reaction score
I agree for some reason they decided to play like they did in the first half that same style of offense all long routes. Then in the 2nd we go back to the 2nd half style and we move the ball. Why on earth would you go away form a offense that worked to go back to one that did not.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Could not agree more. He's got these guys thinking that only the final quarter matters. Today they played gutless, stupid football in the first half and it killed them

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
StaffAmerica74":1kd9axzd said:
I really think they had the wrong cleats on. Neither oline or dline could get any push it was like they were both on ice skates.
Totally unacceptable that this happened.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I think today's loss had a lot to do with Marshawn playing.. The team played better without him, so why'd they change in the biggest game of the season? Don't understand it at all. :34853_doh: