Well, we're going to Arizona next week...

Cartire

Reaction score
Thank god. Warm weather, dome football. No more of this elements crap.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Need to lock down fitz. Even in our blow out we let him walk thru a seam for a td. Eyes on him everywhere.

Sign37now

Reaction score
Oh God, I want to win tomorrow so bad I can't even put it into words. Like winning the SB... So bad I want it...

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
High of 5 degrees today in Green bay. The Arizona venue is exactly what I was hoping for. Plus the 12s travel very well there, where it can sound like a home game. Gotta beat the Panthers first.

NJlargent

Reaction score
It would be awesome to play AZ next week. But let's worry about Carolina first since they are favored to win.

SessHawk

Reaction score
To shut the collective pie holes of Carolina fan would be so nice. But to throttle AZ at home and crush thier hopes and dreams? Please make it so.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I have zero interest in next week until tomorrow passes.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Confidence is one thing, arrogance is quite another. I'm quite confident we can beat Carolina, but I'm not going to look past them.

I mean... heaven forbid I get complacent and don't yell at my TV loudly enough thus allowing Carolina to best us tomorrow! Imagine the shame!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Went to Vivid Seats right after OT and bought tickets to the game. Obviously is we lose the game will be AZ at CAR and I will get refunded. But will be booking my flight in the morning before the masses.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
CANHawk":1wblrl2i said:
Confidence is one thing, arrogance is quite another. I'm quite confident we can beat Carolina, but I'm not going to look past them.

I mean... heaven forbid I get complacent and don't yell at my TV loudly enough thus allowing Carolina to best us tomorrow! Imagine the shame!
I'm holding you personally responsible if that happens.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
CANHawk":3p44of5d said:

The shame sir, the shame

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1h7476rk said:
Went to Vivid Seats right after OT and bought tickets to the game. Obviously is we lose the game will be AZ at CAR and I will get refunded. But will be booking my flight in the morning before the masses.

Get a reservation now. You have 24 hours to cancel

-bsd