First NFL game Seattle-Carolina

josephr1988

Reaction score
I just want to say I've watched every game Wilson has played from His first game against South Carolina at NC State(My team) where he got injured and knocked out of the game we lost 34-0 and its just crazy to see where he is now. I'm from around the Carolina area but I am a big Seattle fan....had a friend buy me a ticket and I can't believe I'm going...it's truly awesome.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Enjoy the game! I kind of envy your perspective..it would be cool to have been a following Wilson back in the day and to see where hes at now. I dont follow college football almost at all..so when he was drafted I was just "a QB? huh. ok."

OP
OP
J

josephr1988

Reaction score
The first year he was quarterback I already predicted Seattle Superbowl bound because I knew the talent that he had and I was like oh man Seattle is gonna hit gold easily even before preseason I knew. Unfortunately we did end up losing to Atlanta and all that bullshit but we had that game won.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
josephr1988":16g9rugu said:
I just want to say I've watched every game Wilson has played from His first game against South Carolina at NC State(My team) where he got injured and knocked out of the game we lost 34-0 and its just crazy to see where he is now. I'm from around the Carolina area but I am a big Seattle fan....had a friend buy me a ticket and I can't believe I'm going...it's truly awesome.

Join our fellow Hawk fans in having a loud and boisterous day! You will never forget this experience!

dogorama

Reaction score
josephr1988":2fx0wcz9 said:
The first year he was quarterback I already predicted Seattle Superbowl bound because I knew the talent that he had and I was like oh man Seattle is gonna hit gold easily even before preseason I knew. Unfortunately we did end up losing to Atlanta and all that bullshit but we had that game won.

In all honesty I thought it was a terrible pick until I heard that the well-respected coach from Wisconsin say that he was the best football player he had ever seen. It was obvious in the preseason that he was the guy though and the rest is history.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That's awesome! I hope the game is a blast for you, especially the outcome!

I didn't have a clue who Wilson was (I don't follow college football)...I just remember my neighbor (who does) say how we are gonna love him. I just shrugged and said, time will tell.

TIME HAS TOLD BOYS AND GIRLS! :)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Represent.

Don't give a **** what your neighbors think, yell your ass off. Be a 12 in your first opportunity to do so. Be arrogant, be confident, be a 12.

OP
OP
J

josephr1988

Reaction score
Omgg I have argued with Panther fans even since last years playoff game...they did not want to play Seattle at all around this time for the playoffs...I just have a good feeling about this game for Seattle I think the wheels are gonna come off for the Panthers for some reason, but that's why we wait and see the game played.