Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Hey Panthers

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Hey Panthers
Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:21 am

Re: Hey Panthers
Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:24 am
  • Dagger!
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:25 am
  • Cary Kollins
    NET Rookie

Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:46 am
  • Cary Kollins wrote:

You Lose again..... :lol: That was the Superbowl, do you even know what it is?
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:01 am
  • Largent80 wrote:
    Cary Kollins wrote:

Look, I get it.

Your team was a few inches from winning back to back Super Bowls, an incredible feat that would have etched the Seattle Seahawks into football immortality, amongst the greatest teams of all time! And yet, Russell Wilson throws an interception, and you know the rest.

Now granted, one Super Bowl win is nothing to shake a finger at, especially for a franchise that has been around since the 1970s. I understand how important that is. One Super Bowl, which you will always be able to cling to no matter what, much like the New Orleans Saints fans do.
    Cary Kollins
    NET Rookie

Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:13 am
  • Cary Kollins wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:
    Cary Kollins wrote:Image

Look, I get it.

Your team was a few inches from winning back to back Super Bowls, an incredible feat that would have etched the Seattle Seahawks into football immortality, amongst the greatest teams of all time! And yet, Russell Wilson throws an interception, and you know the rest.

Now granted, one Super Bowl win is nothing to shake a finger at, especially for a franchise that has been around since the 1970s. I understand how important that is. One Super Bowl, which you will always be able to cling to no matter what, much like the New Orleans Saints fans do.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A defense leading the league in scoring for 4 years in a row, with a ring, is a team etched in the NFL history books forever. This all coming from a guy who thought Luke Kuechly didn't play against us early this year.
    "Practice without improvement is meaningless" - Chuck Knox
    2_0_6
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:22 am
    Cary Kollins
    NET Rookie

It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:55 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information