Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

12th Man Flags Will Be Allowed (But) lol.....

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Just being friendly and dropping this here for those going to the game and will bring their flag... Good luck with this one...

The 12th Man flag can be seen at any stadium where the Seattle Seahawks play.

But if it shows up at Bank of America Stadium on Sunday, it better be no larger than 2 feet by 2 feet.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports ... rylink=cpy
    FearTheBlitz
    NET Practice Squad

• Weak.
    MysterMatt
    NET Veteran

• Bunch of scarecrows. Pathetic.
    Aw Mang
    NET Rookie

• LOL, sounds like we're already in their heads. This is a complete vagina move.
    There was this monkey, right?
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

• ^^indeed
    "...and now they got a bicycle!"
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler

• peachesenregalia wrote:LOL, sounds like we're already in their heads. This is a complete vagina move.

This was a rule change after the packers game. Has nothing to do with you guys...
    FearTheBlitz
    NET Practice Squad

• ^^so Carolina is scared of the Packers?
    Aw Mang
    NET Rookie

• FearTheBlitz wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:LOL, sounds like we're already in their heads. This is a complete vagina move.

This was a rule change after the packers game. Has nothing to do with you guys...

It's still weak.
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

• Aw Mang wrote:^^so Carolina is scared of the Packers?

Cam took down a packer fans banner before that game. Took it into the locker room and threw it away, so they made a rule change on flags and banners that visiting team fans can bring in. It was all over the news.
    FearTheBlitz
    NET Practice Squad

• FearTheBlitz wrote:
    Aw Mang wrote:^^so Carolina is scared of the Packers?

Cam took down a packer fans banner before that game. Took it into the locker room and threw it away, so they made a rule change on flags and banners that visiting team fans can bring in. It was all over the news.

So instead of disciplining your player for NOT leaving a fan sign alone, you change the rules.

Got it.
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

• Well if you wanted fly big flags might should have won more games in season...just saying.
    carolinablue
    NET Rookie

• Polaris wrote:
    FearTheBlitz wrote:

So instead of disciplining your player for NOT leaving a fan sign alone, you change the rules.

Got it.

Well they did buy the fan a new banner and gave him a few other stuff...
    FearTheBlitz
    NET Practice Squad

• FearTheBlitz wrote:

Instead of fining Cam the douchebag Newton, they ban flags from other teams. Not cool .
    Aw Mang
    NET Rookie

• carolinablue wrote:Well if you wanted fly big flags might should have won more games in season...just saying.

It is what it is. However, it's still weak, and it still reflects poorly on both Cam and the organization. Just sayin'
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

• FearTheBlitz wrote:
    Polaris wrote:
    FearTheBlitz wrote:

Got it.

Well they did buy the fan a new banner and gave him a few other stuff...

But didn't discipline the player for property damage. Instead you change the rule essentially condoning the behavior.
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

• Polaris wrote:
    carolinablue wrote:Well if you wanted fly big flags might should have won more games in season...just saying.

It is what it is. However, it's still weak, and it still reflects poorly on both Cam and the organization. Just sayin'
    I'm not a fan of any flags from any teams being flown around while I'm trying to watch a game, but that's just me.
    carolinablue
    NET Rookie

• carolinablue wrote:Well if you wanted fly big flags might should have won more games in season...just saying.

That's alright. The only game we need to win this week is in Carolina. Then we'll have another game to win and you and your boys will be talking about the draft.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

lol lame.
    Aw Mang
    NET Rookie

• peachesenregalia wrote:
    carolinablue wrote:Well if you wanted fly big flags might should have won more games in season...just saying.

That's alright. The only game we need to win this week is in Carolina. Then we'll have another game to win and you and your boys will be talking about the draft.

Or you could be flying your flags in your living room while you watch the Panthers versus the Cards?

I know you'll be rooting for us right?
    carolinablue
    NET Rookie

• in before getting moved to the shack.
    "...the disrespect has been well noted and will not be forgotten." - Earl Thomas, discussing the Cowboys only offering a 2nd rounder in a trade for him.
    chawx
    NET Veteran

• Too bad. Maybe I am just a spoiled sport but I wouldn't want a big Steelers/9ers/any team's flag hanging from the stadium walls at the CLink. I laughed at the Packers fan and if any Seahawks fans get their flag confiscated, I will feel bad for them but I agree 100% with the Panthers on this.

You can visit but don't bring no stinking furniture with you.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *

• carolinablue wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:

Or you could be flying your flags in your living room while you watch the Panthers versus the Cards?

Hahahaha! You're dreaming. Carolina has no shot at winning on Sunday. None. Seriously, if you know anyone in the organization, tell them to do themselves a favor and just forfiet, save themselves the heartache. Panthers will lose, 100% nailed-on. No shot. Not a prayer. Nothing.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

• FearTheBlitz wrote:

Another reason I feel Cam has no class....The leader of the team should not be a jackass....
    hawksmode
    NET Veteran

carolinablue wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:

Hahahaha! You're dreaming, fatso. Carolina has no shot at winning on Sunday. None. Seriously, if you know anyone in the organization, tell them to do themselves a favor and just forfiet, save themselves the heartache. Panthers will lose, 100% nailed-on. No shot. Not a prayer. Nothing.

carolinablue
    NET Rookie

• Wow . What the hell are you afraid of I mean com on man that's sooooo weak and pathetic
    Last edited by hawkfannj on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    hawkfannj
    NET Veteran

What?
    potatohead
    NET Rookie

• FearTheBlitz wrote:

Makes sense. It's like that time the school bully beat me up and took my lunch money. Obviously I was in the wrong for bringing lunch money to school in the first place.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

• This is pretty weak, but I guess they're just trying to protect their home field advantage.

To be honest, this isn't as bad as when the Seahawks tried to limit the amount of tickets available in California for NFCCG two years ago.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

• Well, you can't shut us up and the chants of Sea-Hawks will once again be heard after our win.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• FearTheBlitz wrote:

Thank you for reminding us of that incident. Another reminder of why I don't like Cam.
    SPIRITOF12
    NET Starter

• MysterMatt wrote:Weak.

Sauce
    Proud Member of the .Net Old Farts Society
    Bigpumpkin
    NET Veteran

• potatohead wrote:

What?

Translation: "Nanny, nanny boo boo! We're better than you are!"

At least that's how it sounded in my head while reading.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    NET Veteran

carolinablue wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:

Hahahaha! You're dreaming. Carolina has no shot at winning on Sunday. None. Seriously, if you know anyone in the organization, tell them to do themselves a favor and just forfiet, save themselves the heartache. Panthers will lose, 100% nailed-on. No shot. Not a prayer. Nothing.

I love you peaches. Let's go to the Shack and discuss to what extent.
    Last edited by Uncle Si on Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Main forum...
    ImTheScientist wrote:This guy is the closest thing to beast mode we will ever see. You got a glimpse of that yesterday. He was instantly my favorite player when they signed him. Give the dude a chance and don't overreact or overthink preseason. Go Hawks. Lacy will rush for 1,100 and 10TDs. Bend the knee.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• What if 100 people each take a 2' x 2' flag into the stadium and then construct it into a 20' by 20' flag?
    naholmes
    NET Starter

• peachesenregalia wrote:LOL, sounds like we're already in their heads. This is a complete vagina move.

Well, they are wearing their virginal whites.

Kitty cats...here kitty kitty kitty
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

• Hawk-Lock wrote:This is pretty weak, but I guess they're just trying to protect their home field advantage.

To be honest, this isn't as bad as when the Seahawks tried to limit the amount of tickets available in California for NFCCG two years ago.

This is worse because the people with the flags will already have tickets. And why should any team sell to out of state people when there are PLENTY of locals that want the tickets? Keeping opposing fans out should be APPLAUDED.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

• carolinablue wrote:
    Polaris wrote:

I'm not a fan of any flags from any teams being flown around while I'm trying to watch a game, but that's just me.

Exactly! Everytime I see some stupid sign in the crowd whether it's for the home team, away team, or pandering to the tv network to get 2 seconds of airtime, I just feel bad for the fan sitting behind them who might actually care more about the game on the field than the party in the stands. ... But that's just me.

edt: and I'm not one of the guys who wants people to sit down in front of me ... I don't mind standing if that's what everyone's doing ... even though it can be a bummer for the short and tired/old. But a big sign or flag is just too much to see around.
    Last edited by seehawkswin on Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    seehawkswin
    NET Bench Warmer

• There will be plenty of 3x5 flags busted out during and after the game...
    Last edited by Uncle Si on Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Not the Shack
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

• Maybe one of y'all can get on TV as the "Bad Fan" :{)
    Trust me or not, it can and has been done.

They hate us cause they......
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• Anyone going with a group?

Nothing that says you can't have 6-8 separate 2 ft by 2 ft flags that when combined make.... A MEGA FLAG!!!!

One that quickly separates into mini flags of course cause rules are rules! :)
    "Pro Football is like nuclear warfare. There are no winners, only survivors"
    Frank Gifford
    Gametime
    NET Starter

• Hasselbeck wrote:
    I love you peaches.

I mean.... I'm not just gonna dismiss the idea out of hand. What do you do for a living, just out of curiosity?
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

• We'd like to keep this on the main page :{)
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• rideaducati wrote:
    Hawk-Lock wrote:This is pretty weak, but I guess they're just trying to protect their home field advantage.

This is worse because the people with the flags will already have tickets. And why should any team sell to out of state people when there are PLENTY of locals that want the tickets? Keeping opposing fans out should be APPLAUDED.

Be happy that they are even letting Seahawk fans in.....two years ago our team didn't even want to let in out of state niner fans, let alone a niners flag.

I'm sorry, but not letting in a flag a certain size isn't close to as bad as denying fans from another state. I'm just saying it how it is. If we want to complain about not getting our flags in their stadium, it's the same crying that Niner fans had 2 years ago. Except imo they had a better case to argue.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

• Hawk-Lock wrote:
    rideaducati wrote:
    Hawk-Lock wrote:This is pretty weak, but I guess they're just trying to protect their home field advantage.

Be happy that they are even letting Seahawk fans in.....two years ago our team didn't even want to let in out of state niner fans, let alone a niners flag.

I'm sorry, but not letting in a flag a certain size isn't close to as bad as denying fans from another state. I'm just saying it how it is. If we want to complain about not getting our flags in their stadium, it's the same crying that Niner fans had 2 years ago. Except imo they had a better case to argue.

Well that's because niner fans are yucky and they gladly let them in if they had tickets. They just had to buy third party tickets.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

• Cam is a clown and we all (i mean ALL of us) know it. Case closed
    OpHawk
    NET Starter

We don't all get to play in the NFC south.
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

• Hawkpower wrote:

True.

Did you know that the NFC South and AFC East tied for most wins for a division this year? Little known fact.
    carolinablue
    NET Rookie

• carolinablue wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:

True.

Did you know that the NFC South and AFC East tied for most wins for a division this year? Little known fact.

Playing the AFC south certainly helped that, didnt it?

I prefer to see that the NFC West put two teams in the playoffs.....once again.

Much better barometer.
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

• This just validates how happy I am that Russell Wilson is our QB. I don't even need to list all the reasons.
    JAGHAWK
    * NET Hottie *

• pmedic920 wrote:Maybe one of y'all can get on TV as the "Bad Fan" :{)
    Trust me or not, it can and has been done.

They hate us cause they......

So much win.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Next

It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:04 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information