Hmmm..Interesting thought..

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
"If" we win next weekend we literally have to root for AZ to beat GB so we don't have to play in the cold again.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":87f75xxd said:
"If" we win next weekend we literally have to root for AZ to beat GB so we don't have to play in the cold again.

You know, i just feel our best shot is at lambeau. So no thanks. Rodgers couldn't win in the cold against kap, I'll take our chances.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
True...but now they are battle tested in the cold. I think the next time around they will do better. Plus GB doesn't have as good a defense as the Vikes do. With that said, the Seahawks own the Cards in Arizona so that would be the best case.

carolinablue

Reaction score
You guys were looking past Minnesota and if not for a gift you'd be watching the Vikings play Arizona next week. Might want to concentrate on the game at hand.

Crizilla

Reaction score
carolinablue":3hyanwxx said:
You guys were looking past Minnesota and if not for a gift you'd be watching the Vikings play Arizona next week. Might want to concentrate on the game at hand.

What made you think we were looking past Minnesota? Because it wasn't a blowout? I really hope not.

minormillikin

Reaction score
carolinablue":mlhzkli3 said:
:2:

You think today's close game was because a fan forum wasn't paying enough attention to the Vikings?

seabowl

Reaction score
carolinablue":25j69lb0 said:

Let the games begin. Looking past MN? -20 wind chill. Go back to your sorry message board you .....................,,,cat.

carolinablue

Reaction score
minormillikin":27natwwo said:
carolinablue":27natwwo said:

You think today's close game was because a fan forum wasn't paying enough attention to the Vikings?
No I don't think what fan's talk about affects anything. I just find it interesting that you guys (the fans) like looking ahead to the next game when you haven't won the one in front of you yet.

hawk45

Reaction score
Pretty natural for fans to talk about not wanting to play another poor weather game after today's game but whatever gets you fired up carolinablue.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
carolinablue":31iah1l8 said:
minormillikin":31iah1l8 said:
carolinablue":31iah1l8 said:

No I don't think what fan's talk about affects anything. I just find it interesting that you guys (the fans) like looking ahead to the next game when you haven't won the one in front of you yet.

The cool thing about being a fan is that you can talk about whatever you want and it has no impact on anything.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
carolinablue":1tjv3ic4 said:
minormillikin":1tjv3ic4 said:
carolinablue":1tjv3ic4 said:

Why wouldnt a fan think big picture?

Thats what fans do on a message board.

Take it personally as a shot if you want I guess.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
carolinablue":1o09hl2h said:

Hahahaha wtf difference does it make? Get out. Go home. Nobody cares.

andyh64000

Reaction score
carolinablue":3h8zk0us said:
minormillikin":3h8zk0us said:
carolinablue":3h8zk0us said:

We already know we are a better team than Carolina so it is natural to look ahead a little. It is on the road so we could lose but probably not.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
carolinablue":guen4ucq said:
Hey idiot...I said "if". Learn to read a post and while you are at it, go to your kitty cat board and talk about your team over there. You are in Hawk territory here. We have a right to talk about scenarios.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'm already thinking about how cool it will be to win Super Bowl 52 in that sweet looking dome in Minneapolis.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Seahwkgal":u9gg28qx said:
carolinablue":u9gg28qx said:
Hey idiot...I said "if". Learn to read a post and while you are at it, go to your kitty cat board and talk about your team over there. You are in Hawk territory here. We have a right to talk about scenarios.

Sassy. I like it.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
When we beat Carolina, and IF the packers beat AZ, wouldnt we have HF advantage due to higher seeding?

Mojambo

Reaction score
OkieHawk":299suckc said:
When we beat Carolina, and IF the packers beat AZ, wouldnt we have HF advantage due to higher seeding?

We're the 6 seed. We don't have HF advantage against anyone.