Where is the thread recognizing Kam won that for us?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
That strip was the difference, combined with the tremendous job shutting down both running game and passing game on the opponents.

I see one thread calling him out but nothing recognizing his greatness.

We tend to lose games he does not play in (exception the Cards)

jkitsune

Reaction score
You'll be hard pressed to find it after he got abused twice by the TE to nearly lose the game.

Again.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
There was a lot of good and a lot of very bad for Kam today. Any way you slice it though, he's not the player he used to be.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
I have a love hate fan relationship with Kam loved that he caused the fumble today and vs Megatron but pretty much hate the rest of his season and holdout.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
I think both narratives are correct.

He made a special play on that strip, and hes a fiery leader, but he also is routinely getting beat in coverage.

Not sure what the means in the end, but it is what it is.

andyh64000

Reaction score
jkitsune":3secoggp said:
You'll be hard pressed to find it after he got abused twice by the TE to nearly lose the game.

Again.

No...he got abused by the refs and then missed making a game saving play by inches.

evergreen

Reaction score
None of that would've happened if our O shows up. The cold hurt us far more than one dimensional Vikings.

jkitsune

Reaction score
andyh64000":14fvqa2f said:
jkitsune":14fvqa2f said:

Again.

No...he got abused by the refs and then missed making a game saving play by inches.

He was flatfooted on the PI call, and beat to the outside and missed a tackle on the next play.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Great play on the turnover but he got beat on the two biggest plays for the Vikings that should have led to them winning.

I have no problem giving him props when he performs, and calling him out for when he costs the team.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Kam has just looked off all season imo.

The amount of missed tackles he had today was dissapointing. We need to find a gameplan for Greg Olsen. Kam one on one with him will not work.

BTW kam is one of my favorite guys on the team, but he's been a flop all season

JPatera76

Reaction score
Kelcie McCray, imo has looked damn good for Kam the last what? 3 weeks he's been out. Imo Kam has either lost a step or isnt 100% in it for fear of an injury. I think McCray will be fine if seattle moves on at anypoint without Kam.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Kam nearly cost the game with the PI and following play as well. Maybe they wash?