Channeling my inner PEACHES here..

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
May sound crazy on the surface but the Vikings scared me infinitely more than the Redskins or Packers for the reasons you saw today. Teams with nothing to lose are dangerous. I know its the playoffs and by definition the Vikings did have something to lose, but no one gave them a snowballs chance in hell today .. then you mix in the early kickoff, the freezing cold weather, the added motivation of being embarrassed the first go around.. and you got a recipe of today's game. It took some luck to get through but we got through.

The Panthers on the other hand. They do not scare me. They have been overrated for the duration of the season. I don't care if they are 15-1, with the MVP at QB .. they are very beatable.

W E W I L L B E A T T H E K I T T I E S N E X T W E E K B O Y S (and girls)

Lock it up.

kearly

Reaction score
I wonder how easy a win this could have been if Wilson had practiced in the cold all week. Wilson took about 3 quarters to adjust to having a harder, heavier ball to throw to slower receivers.

The fact that Seattle played this badly and still won shows you how heavy the odds were against Minnesota going in.

blkhwk

Reaction score
Extremes in weather: heat, cold, wind, rain etc. can level the playing field. You saw it today and two weeks ago against the Rams, two years ago with the Saints in the playoffs.

irocdave

Reaction score
kearly":1xqqmyxt said:
I wonder how easy a win this could have been if Wilson had practiced in the cold all week. Wilson took about 3 quarters to adjust to having a harder, heavier ball to throw to slower receivers.

The fact that Seattle played this badly and still won shows you how heavy the odds were against Minnesota going in.
\

Whaaaaaaa? Cold doesn't matter one bit cause I once went skiing at Whistler and it was cold and all and I was able to pick my hot chocolate up with now problem. The Hawks won because they dominated.....and before I started watching stuff happened and from what I heard we deserve a win and I get to run my mouth about how great WE are.