Bevel must commit to the read option ... Or it's all over.

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
WTF is up with Bevel? All Seattle needs to do is run the read option on every play, and the Hawks will be fine.

Instead, he keeps calling for finesse passes!!

Mick063

Reaction score
Bevel the village idiot.

No contingency for equipment failure.

Can't get plays called on time.

Vikings Dline gets the jump because Seattle has to snap at 0:00 play clock.

Calls long developing pass plays like what killed them in the first half of the season.

OP
OP
Armchair Bronco

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
That last series was a joke. One long pass play after another, then runs straight up the middle.

No read option plays, no plays with a fullback. Yet these are the only plays that are working.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Bevell is a complete moron. There's no debate, there's no defense for him. He has been hamstringing this team for years now. A new, aggressive coordinator could set records with this personnel, but we're stuck with this clown to believe that "good enough" is good enough, and a 1 point lead is reason to run out the clock. He needs to be fired and kicked out of the city.

mrt144

Reaction score
It's bizarre how he seemingly goes away from some stuff right as it's clicking - the short rolling pockets took us to the endzone and then very next drive with the turnover, it's 1st down deep shots. It's just kinda like he rolls a dice before the drive to determine strategy.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
WHY in the hell is RW not running the ball on that last play???? God I hope Bevel gets a job someplace else in the off season

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":2z5xik06 said:
Bevell is a complete moron. There's no debate, there's no defense for him. He has been hamstringing this team for years now. A new, aggressive coordinator could set records with this personnel, but we're stuck with this clown to believe that "good enough" is good enough, and a 1 point lead is reason to run out the clock. He needs to be fired and kicked out of the city.

Mr. Bevell either is "stuck in Neutral" or "balls to the walls"!

bandiger

Reaction score
I have no idea with Bevel. Sometimes calls a great game than I see these games where I want him gone. Its lame.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I suspect they had one game plan ( hand the ball to lynch ) and then scrambled to come up with a new one. One TE that could catch didn't help