I guarantee we'll win today.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I'll just go ahead and leave it here. It's probably not considered that drastic a prediction, given how the 'Hawks have been playing and how they played against MINN a few weeks ago, but with Lynch out, MINN's starters returning (did you know they were missing 3 starters on defense last time?) and the weather, it seems worth opining. Every so often, the matchups just seem too obviously in the 'Hawks favor, and it feels inevitable to me that the 'Hawks will come up with a big road win. I think I'm 3-0 or 4-0 on these so far, including RW's breakout game against the Bears on the road and the CAR win our Super Bowl year, and I think it'll happen again this week.

Teddy Bridgewater couldn't throw on us when the weather was warmer - I don't think he's going to be airing it out any better against this defense in subzero temperatures. We have the #1 run defense in the league, and held AP to under 20 yards last time. Our run offense has been successful even without Lynch and Rawls, and should be able to carry the load if needed. Russ may not look as sharp as we're accustomed to given the temperature, but he'll still outperform Teddy. If you believe in psychological edges, I have to think players like Sherm, Kam, Thomas, et al will have some opinions about the All-Pro results this week.

Freezing temperatures can lead to fluky games, just like rain can (see: STL two weeks ago). I don't think they'll let flukes undo them again. This team comes out focused and wins.

Just for fun, I'll say 24-3. In honor of The Kid.

Go Hawks.

HawkGA

Reaction score
You can get a good look at a T-Bone by sticking your head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather just take the butcher's word for it.

Sac

Reaction score
An omen
338bde56fbea5e2e39dc5ee2bc0aacb7.jpg

marko358

Reaction score
Vikes had 125 yards of offense last time. They simply do not match up well against or defense.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
HawkGA":b3l7gf1w said:
You can get a good look at a T-Bone by sticking your head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather just take the butcher's word for it.

classic Farley!

dutchman063

Reaction score
Beating a Teddy Bridgewater led team isnt exactly a groundbreaking prediction unless Peterson decides to run for 300+ yards, then they might have a chance

OP
OP
jkitsune

jkitsune

Reaction score
dutchman063":3my9ltjg said:
Beating a Teddy Bridgewater led team isnt exactly a groundbreaking prediction unless Peterson decides to run for 300+ yards, then they might have a chance

Yeah, like I said, this isn't necessarily an earth-shattering prediction.

Latest posts