Which Seahawks Superb Owl Rematch Would You Want to See?

Which Seahawks Superb Owl Rematch Would You Want to See the Most?

• SB XL vs. Steelers

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • SB XLVIII vs. Broncos

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • SB XLIX vs. Patriots

Votes: 50 54.9%

• Total voters

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Patriots. Those were Hasselbecks Hawks that lost to the rapist. That game, although still bothersome, isn't quite as fresh in memory as last year's superb owl. Like a heavyweight boxing match that came down to the wire, you can almost guarantee a rematch would be next for both fighters. I would like to one day though exorcise the demons of XL, but this year... after the charade the Patriots put on during their Championship celebration rally... give me Brady, and everyone in his vicinity.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
None of those teams scares me a that much. I think this year we easily take it from any of them. Getting through the NFC playoffs is our biggest task. Though crazy as some may think it, I have a feeling the Chiefs are going all the way this year. They're a very complete team and I have a feeling nobody is taking them seriously. I think KC has a real shot, but failing that, the Patriots are the most dangerous of the three listed. Still, I think if we get there, we can beat anything the AFC has to offer.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1kroru62 said:
SeAhAwKeR4life":1kroru62 said:
None of those teams scares me a that much. I think this year we easily take it from any of them. Getting through the NFC playoffs is our biggest task. Though crazy as some may think it, I have a feeling the Chiefs are going all the way this year. They're a very complete team and I have a feeling nobody is taking them seriously. I think KC has a real shot, but failing that, the Patriots are the most dangerous of the three listed. Still, I think if we get there, we can beat anything the AFC has to offer.

Not really the point of the question, I don't think.

Well in a rare instance I voted with you, would love to beat the Stealers with Tom Brady and the Cheatriots a close second. Bottom line, I'm more worried about the NFC playoffs, cuz I think if we can win through, we take the big game no matter what.

lobohawk

Reaction score
I know this speaks to my recent support of the Hawks with the arrival of Wilson. I'd choose the Pats with the idea being a curb stomping. I can still feel their arrogance on display following the win and during their parade. So we can show them how they were fortunate to even win the game last year and reinforcing that the Hawks are the TEAM these days and not them.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
lobohawk":2lpvdm2t said:
I know this speaks to my recent support of the Hawks with the arrival of Wilson. I'd choose the Pats with the idea being a curb stomping. I can still feel their arrogance on display following the win and during their parade. Showing how they were fortunate to even win the game last year and reinforcing that the Hawks are the TEAM these days and not them.

It seems like yesterday for me. Edelman and Blount stand out like a sore thumb. We've already beaten the Stealers this year. Granted it was during the regular season, but still, they have been vanquished. What better way to usher in the new Dynasty of the NFL than to take out the former.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Please refer to my avatar.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Now that the Steelers are definitely in, I'd really like to see that rematch.

Not that I'm looking for Lynch to retire, because as far as I'm concerned, he can play as a Seahawk for as long as he wants to have a career, but wouldn't it be delicious irony if he were to announce plans to retire during his pre-superbowl press conference? It would really turn 40 into 50 except with a Seahawks twist instead of a steelers twist (now if only we can get the refs to follow suit and call a bunch of bad calls on them :lol: )

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I want the Patriots again, and I want to pound them into dust with a healthy D.

It'd be the most cathartic release that ever chathartic'd in Cathartictown.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
kidhawk":3i6yv25f said:
Now that the Steelers are definitely in, I'd really like to see that rematch.

Not that I'm looking for Lynch to retire, because as far as I'm concerned, he can play as a Seahawk for as long as he wants to have a career, but wouldn't it be delicious irony if he were to announce plans to retire during his pre-superbowl press conference? It would really turn 40 into 50 except with a Seahawks twist instead of a steelers twist (now if only we can get the refs to follow suit and call a bunch of bad calls on them :lol: )

Never gonna happen. As much as we have gained in national popularity, the S**tsburgh Stealers, still a more popular team nationally. Bumpkin Bradshaw and his playoff and Superbowl excellence assured that. Rapistberger also way too popular considering what a a piece of crap the guy is. Gotta admit though, he is amazing to watch when it comes to how he gets out of sacks.

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1vekhdga said:
Steelers. Every other vote is incorrect. Broncos would probably guarantee another ring. Pats would be nice, but really we only beat ourselves in that game. Trouncing the Steelers in the big game would put a lot of demons to rest.

This +1000

samwize77

Reaction score
It has to be the Stealers. Put that nightmare to rest. They won't have HFA this time.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Broncos because then I'd know we are getting our 2nd ring.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
FearTheBeak":zl2ltdnh said:
peachesenregalia":zl2ltdnh said:
Steelers. Every other vote is incorrect. Broncos would probably guarantee another ring. Pats would be nice, but really we only beat ourselves in that game. Trouncing the Steelers in the big game would put a lot of demons to rest.

This +1000

This -1000 +1 vs the Patriots

Fade

Reaction score
The Patriots, and thump them. The historical revisionism would be the Patriots won the previous year on a fluke.

Sign37now

Reaction score
First, I just want to get to the big game. Then it's really a toss up for me between Stealers and Cheatriots. I will never get over the screw job that was XL but my hatred of Brady and that whole organization has grown so intense I can almost taste the bile every time I see them...

Skottt

Reaction score
Pats.

I would love to see the Stealers lose to the Bengals in the first round. I hope they never see another Super Bowl again. Beating them in SB 50 would not erase the nightmare of SB XL* for me. I want them forever banished to Super Bowl purgatory, never winning or losing again.