Congrats to our Pro Football Focus All pros

hawknation2015

Reaction score
With all Russell Wilson has accomplished (and overcome) this season, I don't know how they can put Palmer, Brady, Newton, and Roethlisberger all ahead of him.

68% completions, 4,024 yards, 34 TDs against just eight INTs, 8.33 yard average, plus 553 rushing yards. By far the best QB rating in the NFL at 110.1.

It was one of the best regular seasons by a QB ever, while playing behind a porous offensive line and enduring numerous injuries to star players like Marshawn Lynch, Thomas Rawls, and Jimmy Graham.

But evaluating the QB position is PFF's weakest area.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
I don't really take PFF seriously but still nice to see some of our players on our list. I'll be waiting untill the Associated Press All-Pro honors to congrulate the players though, as I see that one as the only real All-Pro list.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
I've never been impressed with the AP, but thanks to PFF i found something much worse.

Cartire

Reaction score
Should retitle thread. This is not the all-pro list, and its confusing for a lot of people.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/hawkblogger/status/684062503588855808[/tweet]

I don't put much stock into PFF anymore.

Wilson had a 123.7 QB rating, our leading rusher Michael had 102 yards on 17 carries, averaged 6 yards a carry, we dominated with 36:37 minutes of possession, 354 total yards, and piled up 36 points...

-5.4 offense and their defense gets a 6.4 :D

I mean c'mon PFF :34853_doh:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2wd7s7cb said:
With all Russell Wilson has accomplished (and overcome) this season, I don't know how they can put Palmer, Brady, Newton, and Roethlisberger all ahead of him.

68% completions, 4,024 yards, 34 TDs against just eight INTs, 8.33 yard average, plus 553 rushing yards. By far the best QB rating in the NFL at 110.1.

It was one of the best regular seasons by a QB ever, while playing behind a porous offensive line and enduring numerous injuries to star players like Marshawn Lynch, Thomas Rawls, and Jimmy Graham.

But evaluating the QB position is PFF's weakest area.

14th ALL TIME QB rating for a season...but then again you have Nick Foles 3rd with 119 QB rating in 2013. If you look at the names above Wilson they include, Rodgers, Manning, Brady, Young, Montana, and Brees...some pretty good company there.

randomation

Reaction score
No Russ no dice course he is going to get snubbed on the real one as well :(

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Overseasfan":lp0yp8b1 said:
I don't really take PFF seriously but still nice to see some of our players on our list. I'll be waiting untill the Associated Press All-Pro honors to congrulate the players though, as I see that one as the only real All-Pro list.

The first glaring thing I see on that list is not having Peterson 1st or 2nd all team. Are you kidding me with Johnathan Stewart being second team. Peterson had 5 more TDs, and 500ish more yards..freaking Stewart didnt even have 1000 yards and Rawls only trailed him by 159 yards and 2 less tds.

BTW speaking of that list and the whole topic of vikings missing 3 starters on defense when they played the Seahawks..

Joseph, Barr and Smith were all first team OVER Thomas and KJ Wright

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":2fdc6syj said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/hawkblogger/status/684062503588855808[/tweet]

I don't put much stock into PFF anymore.

Wilson had a 123.7 QB rating, our leading rusher Michael had 102 yards on 17 carries, averaged 6 yards a carry, we dominated with 36:37 minutes of possession, 354 total yards, and piled up 36 points...

-5.4 offense and their defense gets a 6.4.........
This is all you need to know about PFF. Yet another media source that's moronic (lookin' straight at you too Prickso).

DavidSeven

Reaction score
PFF sucks.

Congrats to Richard, though. Well-earned, IMO. Interesting that they have him and Patrick Peterson ahead Josh Norman, who has gotten all the press. That said, the Carolina secondary did get brutalized by Julio Jones in Week 16 and OBJ actually had Norman beat on some big plays in Week 15 (when he wasn't busy punching him in the face).

kearly

Reaction score
Remember when they had Richard Sherman at something like #62 among corners two months ago? Good times.

Hawks46

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":n88q086l said:
Overseasfan":n88q086l said:

The first glaring thing I see on that list is not having Peterson 1st or 2nd all team. Are you kidding me with Johnathan Stewart being second team. Peterson had 5 more TDs, and 500ish more yards..freaking Stewart didnt even have 1000 yards and Rawls only trailed him by 159 yards and 2 less tds.

BTW speaking of that list and the whole topic of vikings missing 3 starters on defense when they played the Seahawks..

Joseph, Barr and Smith were all first team OVER Thomas and KJ Wright

That makes sense because the Vikings defense is obviously better than the Seahawks defense.

One thing that's a head scratcher, PFF has had Bennett and Avril among the top 3 4-3 DE's all season, but when "All Pro" grades come out, they don't even make 2nd team ? Wow. They're actually going against their own grades now.

Smellyman

Reaction score
PFF is the worst

worse than brussel sprouts

Ben Rapistberger had 21 tds and 16 picks.

253hawk

Reaction score
Check out their rookie rankings:

WR's
B0RyGoe

RB's
GQ41dyZ

DL's
HVw9cNx