Seahawks Finish #2 Behind Carolina in NFL.com's Power Ranks

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't see it mentioned. I only do because it's the only power ranking I really followed all year because it seemed the most even-keeled. ESPN and AP always seems to have something against us and will fight tooth and nail to give us higher rankings even when it's clearly deserved whereas NFL.com never seemed to have a problem giving us proper respect when it was warranted.

Message delivered. Seattle might be the team to beat, period. These 'Hawks aren't the two-time defending NFC champs by mistake. Russell Wilson looks great. The secondary looks better. The Seahawks look so fine that Doug Baldwin doesn't even seem mad anymore. And what's more important than all that jazz? Some veteran running back who has been rehabbing by himself for more than a month appears ready to return to the fold this weekend. I typed that so I wouldn't get fined. Good luck, Minnesota.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ckers-fall

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Aros":241x1caw said:
I didn't see it mentioned. I only do because it's the only power ranking I really followed all year because it seemed the most even-keeled. ESPN and AP always seems to have something against us and will fight tooth and nail to give us higher rankings even when it's clearly deserved whereas NFL.com never seemed to have a problem giving us proper respect when it was warranted.

Message delivered. Seattle might be the team to beat, period. These 'Hawks aren't the two-time defending NFC champs by mistake. Russell Wilson looks great. The secondary looks better. The Seahawks look so fine that Doug Baldwin doesn't even seem mad anymore. And what's more important than all that jazz? Some veteran running back who has been rehabbing by himself for more than a month appears ready to return to the fold this weekend. I typed that so I wouldn't get fined. Good luck, Minnesota.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ckers-fall

:lol: This guy is hilarious, and a good writer.

Win!

Overseasfan

Reaction score
#2 is exactly what I would say as well. I expect the divisional game against the Panthers to be the actual Superbowl of the year.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
As a comparison the AP poll has us finishing at #6.

Really AP? Find me even 4 teams that are hotter and a better team from top to bottom than the Seattle Seahawks right now and I will eat my hat.