Got some real bad news

BlueBlood

Reaction score
What was the Bruce Arians? Who was and wasnt even trying? Ask yourself Brucey.. "would these players had played last week if it were the superbowl?"

You know the answer.

But alas, it was only the NFCW pretenders the Hawks were playing. The Hawks didnt even feel they needed Marshawn Lynch, Russell Okung, Kam Chancelor or Luke Willson to demolish you.

PS. Enjoy your embarrassing shoot out with Washington that youll lose.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2q8l1t0g said:
MizzouHawkGal":2q8l1t0g said:
Give us more "bad" news please.;)
Hell.....I don't know that it can get any worse :stirthepot:
Could always get Graham, Rawls, and Richardson back. Can you guess which two can and did perform at elite levels in the playoffs and Wilson was developing serious chemistry with? It wasn't Rawls. Yeah, I'm thinking we might just be on the cusp of something ridiculous now that Wilson is off the training wheels.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I hope they are game time ready, Pete will do everything possible to he them there but will not play them if they are not able to keep up. The only guy I think he will definitely play will be Kam.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DHendrickson41/status/684502068074168320[/tweet]

HawkGA

Reaction score
Might be bad news that Sweezy is back. Wouldn't mind seeing more Glowinski (yes, I am largely kidding)!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
seahawks08":1ma2d3mk said:
I hope they are game time ready, Pete will do everything possible to he them there but will not play them if they are not able to keep up. The only guy I think he will definitely play will be Kam.

I kinda hope if they see anything that is not working, they bring back McCray. He seemed to be getting his legs under him and is tackling like he knows how to. Another week off for some of them wont hurt us.

Just a thought.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
No Bait and switch, ran out of room "For the Vikings" in the title :)

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am waiting on news about Lane. Has anyone heard or read anything yet?

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1ccng09f said:
scutterhawk":1ccng09f said:
MizzouHawkGal":1ccng09f said:
Give us more "bad" news please.;)
Hell.....I don't know that it can get any worse :stirthepot:
Could always get Graham, Rawls, and Richardson back. Can you guess which two can and did perform at elite levels in the playoffs and Wilson was developing serious chemistry with? It wasn't Rawls. Yeah, I'm thinking we might just be on the cusp of something ridiculous now that Wilson is off the training wheels.
And we have an o-line that can protect him.

GO HAWKS!

Subzero717

Reaction score
The worst news Vikes could have imagined, a huge contingent of 12's including many .netters will be in full force.