What is Russell wilson's current value?

Mick063

Reaction score
It would be crazy to trade him.

I'm just asking to satisfy curiosity.

The two biggest trade deals that I can recall were Herschel Walker (Dallas to Minnesota) and Rickey Williams. (I'm trying to recall the Williams deal. Do I correctly recall that Ditka gave up an entire draft for him?)

So what is your estimation of Wilson's current worth? In draft picks or player/picks combination.

For a young ascending star that has proven the stage is not too big.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I think the Tennesee Titans and Cleveland Browns would be a fair trade.

chris98251

Reaction score
Seanhawk":dj82l3hz said:

I am assuming you mean the whole team :p

Seymour

Reaction score
I have a hard time understanding the reasons for some of the questions that people dream up myself.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I would be interesting to know what some of these other teams would be willing to give up for him. I'm guessing it would be a lot.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Six 1st rd picks in three years. :stirthepot:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3t6c2g28 said:
I would be interesting to know what some of these other teams would be willing to give up for him. I'm guessing it would be a lot.
2-3 1st round picks might start the conversation. I said start not be the actual price. Think about the Hershel Walker trade plus the Ricky Williams silliness now times that by around say....10.

But it's a non-stater you don't trade franchise level quarterbacks. Hell you barely trade tier 2 types like Jay Cutler or Alex Smith. The latter being obviously the wrong choice and is a big factor why San Francisco is a mess and Kansas City is very dangerous and is a legitimate Superbowl contender.

seahawks08

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2bt3uo65 said:
Zebulon Dak":2bt3uo65 said:
2-3 1st round picks might start the conversation. I said start not be the actual price.

I don;t think there will be any conversation starter, given what he is today, there will never be a conversation. You are asking about a trade value for someone who is the bread and butter of the team. It is like asking what is Tom Brady's trade value. All number 1 picks from every draft from now until 15 years would be a good start :D Wow, can't even think about this scenario

Russell4Prez

Reaction score
This one is kind of a no-brainer. We acquired Russell for a third round pick, so obviously that is what we could trade him for. But with Schneder's experience and savvy I bet he could trade that pick for a 4th and 6th rounder!

Let's wait 'til after the Superbowl on this one, though...just in case we need him.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Not for sale. The only way a team could even dream of getting our franchise QB is by offering up multiple all-pros and first round picks.

rideaducati

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2zfa2kg0 said:
Zebulon Dak":2zfa2kg0 said:
2-3 1st round picks might start the conversation. I said start not be the actual price. Think about the Hershel Walker trade plus the Ricky Williams silliness now times that by around say....10.

But it's a non-stater you don't trade franchise level quarterbacks. Hell you barely trade tier 2 types like Jay Cutler or Alex Smith. The latter being obviously the wrong choice and is a big factor why San Francisco is a mess and Kansas City is very dangerous and is a legitimate Superbowl contender.

The niners would still be a mess with Alice Smith.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
I know I'm crazy but I'd take Luck and a 1st for him instantly.

Mariota and 2-3 firsts would make me think.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
rideaducati":3ik58pfu said:
MizzouHawkGal":3ik58pfu said:
Zebulon Dak":3ik58pfu said:

The niners would still be a mess with Alice Smith.
With how Krappernick turned out? Yes. Point is the 49ers never had the right mix and Reid is better than Harbaugh at offense.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3h25ns3h said:
Seanhawk":3h25ns3h said:

I am assuming you mean the whole team :p

No, the entire organizations. Stadiums included.

seabowl

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":17f3c97p said:
I know I'm crazy but I'd take Luck and a 1st for him instantly.

Mariota and 2-3 firsts would make me think.

Yep, you're crazy. Russell is just one of those guys you can't put a price on. He does things that nobody does or ever has done with his ability to avoid sacks and make a positive play out of a debacle. We went 36 years of trying to find a great QB with no success. So I would say 36 #1 picks and throw in a 7th. With the way we do on first and lower picks Schneider would probably do good with the 1's but find the next stud QB with the 7th rounder.

McGruff

Reaction score
Watch playoff teams with Bobby Joyner and AJ McArron starting and then rely me what Russell Wilson is worth.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Mick063":xddo89tp said:
It would be crazy to trade him.

I'm just asking to satisfy curiosity.

The two biggest trade deals that I can recall were Herschel Walker (Dallas to Minnesota) and Rickey Williams. (I'm trying to recall the Williams deal. Do I correctly recall that Ditka gave up an entire draft for him?)

So what is your estimation of Wilson's current worth? In draft picks or player/picks combination.

For a young ascending star that has proven the stage is not too big.
Judging from your post it looks like your post, is suffering from a fantasy football overdose. 8)
It's nonsense to even think about trading a Super Bowl winning QB that hasn't even entered his prime yet.
You'd never get even close to his value back while creating a black hole in the hardest position to get great players at.