Opportunity: Seahawks Seasonal Field Apprentice

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2mn1CTFWyMQNmI1Ykh3WnpGajA/view?pref=2&pli=1

Go Forth, homie.

SUMMARY
The Seattle Seahawks Fields Apprenticeship program is designed to provide a supervised work experience for students or recent graduates to build their expertise and proficiency in turf and athletic field management, as well as enhance their
problem solving abilities.

ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the implementation of the field and landscape’s fertility program.
- Assist in the implementation of aerification, topdressing, overseeding, vertical mowing, etc.
- Aid in irrigation repairs and system tuning.
- Learn and assist in basic equipment maintenance practices.
- Assist in the implementation of all cultural practices necessary to maintain the landscape areas at the highest level
possible.
- Other duties may be assigned.

I just saw this, I have no info on it personally. PDF file has contact info in it.

irocdave

Reaction score
lol, I have position open just like that open at the irocdave estate. Starts next spring, will learn to properly extract forigne plant species from intended flora (pull weeds), mow horizontal and vertical, how to properly operate a thatching rake, fertilizer spreader, pruning shears, edger, round point shovel with genuine wood handle to pluck 135 pound chocolate excrement out of the "field turf" and if the skill set fits, will learn to set fence posts and construct genuine cedar fencing just like professionals do for a living.