Whats the MO?

BlueBlood

Reaction score
I noticed last night during the post game locker room speech that Minnesotas players were told to be there wednesday ready to work.

As someone who has been an avid fan since the 1983-84 season (bandwagon) I shamefully admit that I have no idea what Pete requires of the Hawks as far as when they are expected back at the office so to speak.

It's been said that Lynch is working out today. Does that mean the team is practicing or just certain individuals? Does anyone know which days the team gets off and is there a rule stating that teams can only practice so many hours per week? Also, which days do the Hawks generally practice?

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
I believe it's been said that Tuesday is the players normal day off. They review tape on Monday, some on wed? There's also a walk through in there on Thursday or Friday depending on if we play Sat or Sun I believe. Don't believe any of this 100% though. Lol

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Pretty much how I figured it. Found it surprising that Minnesota would wait that long to get together but what do I know?

chris98251

Reaction score
Well based on post game last night the Vikes act like they won their Super Bowl, Zimmer had to stop them from celebrating and said there is bigger prizes to be had and be back on Wednesday. We will see if they can get mentally ready for the onslaught that is pulling into town, a tested punch you in the mouth team that knows the difference now between regular season and playoff football. Vikes may be going to school all day.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
As stated already, usually players only show up on Monday to get treatment and look at film. I believe Wednesday is the first day they have to show up.

Coaches don't get a scheduled day off during the season. They look at film on Mondays and put together the game plan on Tuesdays. On Wednesdays, the practices start.