Proves once again Seattles Ceiling

gowazzu02

Reaction score
When Seattle plays their game, they dominate in all 3 phases. Ive said it for a while, Seattles best is better then anyone elses. IF Seattle plays their game they can beat any team anywhere.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Well the same could be said for virtually any team. The sign of a true champion is whether you can win when not firing on all cylinders.

Trust me, to win another SB, we are going to need to win a game where we aren't quite on it 100%. Just like the last two NFCCG's.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Mad Dog":1tmt4z8c said:
Well the same could be said for virtually any team. The sign of a true champion is whether you can win when not firing on all cylinders.

Trust me, to win another SB, we are going to need to win a game where we aren't quite on it 100%. Just like the last two NFCCG's.

So like our last win against the Cards? Do you realise how many key injuries we had and still have? We still won against the Superbowl favorite by 30 points. If that isn't an indication that we can function when we're not 100% I don't know what is.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I didn't mean 100% healthy. I meant operating at peak performance (i.e. 100% efficiency). We were doing so yesterday despite being banged up. That was a peak performance first half and would have beat any team.

The bigger question is whether you can win when you go out and throw 3 INT's, receivers dropping passes and OL getting key penalties. When you can win with that adversity, you are a champion.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Mad Dog":3acpe3kv said:
I didn't mean 100% healthy. I meant operating at peak performance (i.e. 100% efficiency). We were doing so yesterday despite being banged up. That was a peak performance first half and would have beat any team.

The bigger question is whether you can win when you go out and throw 3 INT's, receivers dropping passes and OL getting key penalties. When you can win with that adversity, you are a champion.

I see what you're saying. We have to go out and win games in different ways. Some teams will sell out to stop the run. The Panthers are a damn good run defense. Can you win, on the road, when you have to pass and can't rely on the run ? You're not going to crush teams on the ground every game.

That question right there will answer a lot of whether we can be champions.