Weather forecast for Minneapolis.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not too worried about the cold. Snow on the other hand...

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
It will affect Minnesota too and Russ has some experience playing in cold ass Wisconsin. Not worried about the weather. It is what it is. Still better than FedEx field in any weather.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":or4h74qi said:
It will affect Minnesota too and Russ has some experience playing in cold ass Wisconsin. Not worried about the weather. It is what it is. Still better than FedEx field in any weather.

Right.

Hopefully its just cold and dry. Anything is better than the Swiss cheese turf in DC

OrFan

Reaction score
kearly":1knmdwo3 said:
400WattHPSHawk":1knmdwo3 said:
C'mon El Nino. Do your thing.

No, please don't.

Exactly! We don't want the moisture. Cold is fine, though I personally hate it. I work outside, under trucks and trailers, yesterday it was 1 degree when I went to work. Did I mention I hate the cold?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Predicting weather this many days out is about as statistically significant as a random process. Things may change significantly over the week.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
bmorepunk":27943xsh said:
Predicting weather this many days out is about as statistically significant as a random process. Things may change significantly over the week.

Winter here in mnpls is not hard to predict though.

You can bet that prediction is going to be fairly accurate. I'd bet temps in the teens by kickoff, little wind, maybe some sun

rideaducati

Reaction score
bmorepunk":3niilpmd said:

I think it would be safe to assume that it will be quite cold outdoors in Minnesota a week and a half into January of ANY year.

My slow is still.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Better than in Washington goon according to early forecast.....1.5 inches of rain and mid 50 degrees in the afternoon.
That will make the field a slippery slop bowl for potential injuries.

Prefer playing in cold and dry then wet

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
cdn hawk fan":319u1qsy said:
Better than in Washington goon according to early forecast.....1.5 inches of rain and mid 50 degrees in the afternoon.
That will make the field a slippery slop bowl for potential injuries.

Prefer playing in cold and dry then wet
Agree 100%

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Hey, Mr. Allen. Get your illuminati bredren who are in charge of HAARP on the phone, wire them the change in the couch and cup holder of the 1st car you can find the keys to, and have them crank the heat up 20-30 degrees for Mini soda next weekend, pretty please? Thanks! :th2thumbs:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Gametime temp will be a bit lower than the projected high.

And so what. This is the playoffs. None of it is supposed to be easy.