Seahawks are competing . . . in ping pong.

irocdave

Reaction score
Wrong time to post minutia. Wait till they win a playoff game.

irocdave

Reaction score
Yea, I'm a troll. I come here not because I live and breath Hawks football, but I just want to stir the pot. You do know that the Hawks are about to enter the playoffs with major concerns regarding health of key players, right? Yet ping pong tables in the VMAC are much more important than how the team will perform in two weeks. Yep, I'm a troll. If I was a troll I might start a thread debating how this upcoming game against the best team in the NFL was a must win and lay out how RW needs to roll out of the pocket and get smashed a couple dozen times because it means so much to the fans.

Yea, I'm a troll. I want my team to be a wrecking ball in the playoffs and can see that they are up against a brick wall this weekend. But dang, that game means soooo muchhh, the Hawks should put it all on the line and win it. Just cause they should. Never mind that they will more than likely play early on the next Saturday morning against an east coast team in a one and done playoff game. Yea, I'm the troll.

907Hawk

Reaction score
irocdave":36ihy1z1 said:
Yea, I'm a troll. I come here not because I live and breath Hawks football, but I just want to stir the pot. You do know that the Hawks are about to enter the playoffs with major concerns regarding health of key players, right? Yet ping pong tables in the VMAC are much more important than how the team will perform in two weeks. Yep, I'm a troll. If I was a troll I might start a thread debating how this upcoming game against the best team in the NFL was a must win and lay out how RW needs to roll out of the pocket and get smashed a couple dozen times because it means so much to the fans.

Yea, I'm a troll. I want my team to be a wrecking ball in the playoffs and can see that they are up against a brick wall this weekend. But dang, that game means soooo muchhh, the Hawks should put it all on the line and win it. Just cause they should. Never mind that they will more than likely play early on the next Saturday morning against an east coast team in a one and done playoff game. Yea, I'm the troll.

This is the kind of intensity the Boys are going to need moving forward. Well said IROC

HawkerD

Reaction score
irocdave":2qpnbyg4 said:
Wrong time to post minutia. Wait till they win a playoff game.

Yes let's keep the posts to important subjects like which broadcast team will we get or what uniform will the Hawks wear.
:sarcasm_on:

ExBassGuide

Reaction score
irocdave":1gr29kgi said:

Ping pong tables or not it will never change the out come of the game and TALKING ABOUT! It's a free country let the man talk about what he would like to talk about. I like to hear this stuff too. LET FREDOM RING!!!! Free at last, free at last, thank god ..... :)

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Yeah, best not let them have a moment to loosen up and have fun amongst the grind. No reset button clear the mind....That worked REALLY well for Schottenheimer in the playoffs, eh IROC??