J.R. Sweezy Concussion (Replaced by Glowinski)

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
I didn't see this posted anywhere.

So, per ESPN's Seahawks beat writer, Sweezy has been diagnosed with a concussion and it looks as though he may miss the Cardinals. That would make Okung and Sweezy. With an O-Line that struggled as much as it did last week, not a good direction to go in terms of health obviously.

Who would replace Sweezy?

Oh, and surprise, a concussion coming from a Rams game. :roll:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Play TJ. Keep Russell on the sidelines and boy do I mean it.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Looking at all the guys who are banged up ... I'm wondering who said, we didn't have a bye week? Can we just forfeit the game? or just play our Practice Squad?

Hawks46

Reaction score
marko358":3pb30dkm said:
Has to be a record number of concussions in a single game.

Yea, that will happen when the other team hits high and leads with their helmets. It also helps when the coach leads the competition committee and gets carte blanche on it.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I was all in on playing like Week 1 but with no Lynch, Okung, Sweezy, Bennett, or Kam.. man screw this.. just sit everyone and prep for the NFCN champ.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
I'm interested in seeing what Glowinski can do. Great opp to give him reps in a reg season game.

OP
OP
Nothinbutm

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
HunnyBadger":3hlrncdh said:
I'm interested in seeing what Glowinski can do. Great opp to give him reps in a reg season game.

Yeah. I'm pretty curious about him and Sokoli. They're new and for all we know can be total turds in a basket as far as guards go, but it'd be good to see the young ones out there.

Hustle_Wilson

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1vvt12oa said:
SeatownJay":1vvt12oa said:
Nothinbutm":1vvt12oa said:
Glowinski maybe?

Nowak or Glowinski most likely. Base on actual PT in regular season, my guess is Nowak.

Has to be Glowinski. He came in for Sweezy in the Niners game briefly. Nowak is still on the PS.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
marko358":3vuowtee said:
Oh the Pride & Swagger....The Rams have passed the NO Saints in causing injuries, so, is there a connection?
Greg Williams and 'bounty gate' anyone?

There was TOO MUCH foo-foo jaw jacking from the League about protecting the Quarterback, and 'Defenseless Player', which has only shown to slow down the head injuries for awhile ,and now, it appears that some players and their Coaches have found a way to "accidentally" getting around the rules.

IF indeed this is a trend surrounding the Rams organization, the National Football League needs to either investigate and fix, or shut the hell up and keep paying the ongoing lawsuits. :141847_bnono:

When it starts cutting into the League's $Billions in profits, maybe they'll take this shit storm a little more serious.

I love a really good tough fought game, but have never been a fan of dirty tactics.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
scutterhawk":19h5ftky said:
marko358":19h5ftky said:
Oh the Pride & Swagger....The Rams have passed the NO Saints in causing injuries, so, is there a connection?
Greg Williams and 'bounty gate' anyone?

There was TOO MUCH foo-foo jaw jacking from the League about protecting the Quarterback, and 'Defenseless Player', which has only shown to slow down the head injuries for awhile ,and now, it appears that some players and their Coaches have found a way to "accidentally" getting around the rules.

IF indeed this is a trend surrounding the Rams organization, the National Football League needs to either investigate and fix, or shut the hell up and keep paying the ongoing lawsuits. :141847_bnono:

When it starts cutting into the League's $Billions in profits, maybe they'll take this shit storm a little more serious.

I love a really good tough fought game, but have never been a fan of dirty tactics.
Fisher spend plenty of time under Goodell's desk I would guess. How else do you explain this garbage?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
hawknation2015":1ffj7dhy said:
HawKnPeppa":1ffj7dhy said:
SeatownJay":1ffj7dhy said:
Nothinbutm":1ffj7dhy said:
Glowinski maybe?

Nowak or Glowinski most likely. Base on actual PT in regular season, my guess is Nowak.

Nowak is on the practice squad and hasn't played any guard with the Seahawks.

Yeah, I somehow got my wires crossed between Nowak and LJP. I agree that Glowinski sounds the most likely, since he's already seen spot duty at G.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Glowinski should be at the very least a decent replacement for Sweezy. I don't feel like Sweezy has the same impact as Okung has on the line. Since we also have to play without Okung though against the best and most frequent blitz team in the league, I'd seriously consider letting Tjack play the game. This might be Wilson's end otherwise.