Kris Richard

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
I'm not bashing Rishard, but watching his interviews, he is the most un inspiring man I have ever heard. Contrast to Quinn or Bradley, even Ken Norton Jr, I just can't see a player gearing up to put out 110 percent with this guy talking to them.

I'm not bashing the guy nor his game but the defense is flat and I think it's him

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Are you serious?

Dig out the mic'd up segment he did in pre-season. Then say he's uninspiring.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Interviews for public consumption are a whole different deal than communicating with players in practices and games.
I expect Pete chose Richard for the latter two qualities, and "being a great interview" was down the list a ways.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently you haven't heard him on any of the mic'd up segments this season.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
NOLAHawk":4yd2cf9i said:
I'm not bashing Rishard, but watching his interviews, he is the most un inspiring man I have ever heard. Contrast to Quinn or Bradley, even Ken Norton Jr, I just can't see a player gearing up to put out 110 percent with this guy talking to them.

I'm not bashing the guy nor his game but the defense is flat and I think it's him

LOL, so your not bashing the guy by bashing him? got it.. kinda like when someone says "im not trying to be a dick but.." insert dick comment .. good stuff.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Ambrose83":2p3af858 said:
NOLAHawk":2p3af858 said:

LOL, so your not bashing the guy by bashing him? got it.. kinda like when someone says "im not trying to be a dick but.." insert dick comment .. good stuff.

I like the "Don't get me wrong...." posts

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":ws6wjqjx said:
Ambrose83":ws6wjqjx said:
NOLAHawk":ws6wjqjx said:

It's the internet new way. The unwritten rule the way I read it (ha ha) is "it is ok to say anything you want as long as you qualify it first."

Optimus25

Reaction score
Lol. Responses here were a good laugh.

I am very disappointed however that we had zero sacks Sunday. I do put that on richard.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Pete said their passing game was pretty much a non factor in the game. Quick passing game nullifies a lot of pass rush.

On a side note...It's quickly becoming the way to beat the Hawks...6 yd gain after 6 yd gain all the way down the field.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":vof2zm4t said:
Smellyman":vof2zm4t said:
Ambrose83":vof2zm4t said:
NOLAHawk":vof2zm4t said:

It's the internet new way. The unwritten rule the way I read it (ha ha) is "it is ok to say anything you want as long as you qualify it first."

Those from the south know how to do this well: "Chris Richard has to be the most uninspiring leader the Hawks have ever had... bless his heart!"

But I disagree; he's had the D playing quite well again this year. I'm excited about the next couple games!

Jville

Reaction score
My favorite 2015 cliche from the mouth of Kris Richard was ...... "know your fits and make your hits". :D

Hawks46

Reaction score
It's almost as good as starting out with "With all due respect..." then giving the .!..

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Hawks46":1c6lejit said:
It's almost as good as starting out with "With all due respect..." then giving the .!..

NO ! if you do that, you really CAN say anything you want.. with all due respect fixes all.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":1m63tqfj said:
Pete said their passing game was pretty much a non factor in the game. Quick passing game nullifies a lot of pass rush.

On a side note...It's quickly becoming the way to beat the Hawks...6 yd gain after 6 yd gain all the way down the field.

..and a TD pass to the TE.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Aros":2glwe6b2 said:
Apparently you haven't heard him on any of the mic'd up segments this season.

For sure! That latest one was "SETTLE DOWN!!...STEP, KICK, and STAY IN FRONT!!" The man definitely has some fire in him. Much needed with Norton gone.

Latest posts