Over/Under Penalties on Sunday

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Hawks 11
Cards 3

And I think the 3 penalties on the Cards will be along the lines of "off-setting".

Polaris

Reaction score

You need to post a picture along the lines of "truth hurts". The fact (and it's an objective fact) is that Arizona has far and away the best fumble luck and penalty luck in the league.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I'm just curious....what do you think is the reason for the disparity? Is it well deserved or do you think refs are favoring etc?

I haven't watched every Cards game, but they are a very disciplined and well-coached team. As talented as we are, we have never been very disciplined in regards to penalties. I mean you can pretty much count on Avril and Bennett jumping offsides at least once a game.

ringless

Reaction score
I will say Seattle has always seemed to have a lot of fumble luck themselves Polaris. I've never seen a ball bounce the way it does during Seattle games.

This past game against the Packers was about the most fumble luck I've seen. It was Seattlesque!

I think overall we are a pretty disciplined team. Arians makes the players pay for mistakes like that the following week. I recall reading an article on it one time but I know players mention how they don't want to end up on the mistakes board because you pay for it.

BTW. We had 119 yards in penalties to Green Bays 59 this past week.

OP
OP
Smellyman

Smellyman

Reaction score
The only team more 'disciplined' than the Cards.....the Packers.

Willyeye

Reaction score
The Cards are ranked #3 in first downs by penalty with 41...the Hawks are dead last with only 16. No surprise though.

I predict:

Seahawks- 23 penalties for 346 yards
Cards- ZERO penalties for (minus) -162 yards

Latest posts