Lynch Could Practice Wednesday

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
A big step in getting him back on the field. It's likely much ado about nothing but I sure hope I don't see him on the field Sunday. Let the big man rest and save him for the post season, which is probably the plan any ways.

Good to hear he's back in the building with a shot to practice.

http://mynorthwest.com/292/2880501/Seah ... -Wednesday

BlueThunder

Reaction score
No shit. Get good Marshawn! We need ya buddy! I don't expect to see him this weekend, but he sure seems to like the crotch-grab against the Cardinals... Tsk.... I'll miss that... Maybe we'll see it in the NFCCG. That'd work!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Let him save the epic beastquake part III complete with crotch grab when we see them again in the post season.

Now wouldn't THAT be something! :th2thumbs:

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Aros":1z0i13xy said:
Let him save the epic beastquake part III complete with crotch grab when we see them again in the post season.

In my wettest Seahawk dreams... Oh yeah! :lol:

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3lltqeby said:
Aros":3lltqeby said:

You two do realize everyone else sees this, right?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":iyn55y5s said:
A big step in getting him back on the field. It's likely much ado about nothing but I sure hope I don't see him on the field Sunday. Let the big man rest and save him for the post season, which is probably the plan any ways.

Good to hear he's back in the building with a shot to practice.

http://mynorthwest.com/292/2880501/Seah ... -Wednesday
I couldn't agree more.
Not so sure that he's anywhere near 100% just yet.
I say, give him one extra week to top off his tank for the Play-Offs.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":2gyosj4t said:
BlueThunder":2gyosj4t said:
Aros":2gyosj4t said:

You two do realize everyone else sees this, right?

Sshhh. What do ya think we are crotch grabbing to? :th2thumbs:

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I think he's been working hard to get ready for the post season. I believe he wants very much to get to a Bay Area Super Bowl.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
He will need to play this Sunday. There are no more padded practices. The only real practice he can get is in a largely meaningless game where he can test himself, but not worry about pulling up if he isn't quite 100%. He also needs to get into game shape and rhythm with the new offense.

My guess is he will get about a half load of carries this weekend unless he simply isn't ready to go.

-bsd

sutz

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1uus7wag said:
He will need to play this Sunday. There are no more padded practices. The only real practice he can get is in a largely meaningless game where he can test himself, but not worry about pulling up if he isn't quite 100%. He also needs to get into game shape and rhythm with the new offense.

My guess is he will get about a half load of carries this weekend unless he simply isn't ready to go.

-bsd
This. If he is anywhere near ready, I'd give him at least a little work. Idk about 'half a load,' but I'd like to see 5-6 carries at least. For, Marsh, treat it like a pre-season game.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Reaneypark":1ze2vp68 said:
I think he's been working hard to get ready for the post season. I believe he wants very much to get to a Bay Area Super Bowl.

Did you know Marshawn Lynch is from the Bay Area?

Something tells me this wouldn't get the same amount of nauseating coverage as Jerome Bettis playing in XL.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I hope he is capable of adjusting to the improved execution up front. :sarcasm_off:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Beast will play if ready, he knows he needs reps for the playoffs. I'm happy he is back and believe he will make a difference in our offense even if he never gets 30 carries again.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":370xhhuz said:
Reaneypark":370xhhuz said:

Did you know Marshawn Lynch is from the Bay Area?

Something tells me this wouldn't get the same amount of nauseating coverage as Jerome Bettis playing in XL.

Hmmm, I wonder if the NFL would be passing out Seahawk towels and a bag of Blue & Green Skittles to every fan entering the stadium before SB50...?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
LawlessHawk":2raqw2hh said:
Hmmm, I wonder if the NFL would be passing out Seahawk towels and a bag of Blue & Green Skittles to every fan entering the stadium before SB50...?

Ha, I see what you did there.

Polaris

Reaction score
I would like to see Lynch in for at least limited action this Sunday as well, provided he's healthy enough. I think Lynch needs to blow off the rust and get back into the routine and feel of getting football hits before we hit the playoffs. I think Lynch needs that as well.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
If it were anyone else but Marshawn I'd want to see him on the field Sunday for a few series at least. But knowing Marshawn, he'll be ready to go

Latest posts