Who do you want to face?

Who do you want to face in the first round of the playoffs?

• At #4 Washington

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • At #3 Green Bay

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • At #3 Minnesota

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
With the Vikings officially in, we now know our opponent will either be the Redskins, Packers or Vikings on Wild Card Weekend.

Who do you want to see?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I said GB. They're a mess right now. Minny my 2nd choice. Think we're better than any of the three. Whether we play like it or not remains to be seen.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1aneb2fo said:
I said GB. They're a mess right now. Minny my 2nd choice. Think we're better than any of the three. Whether we play like it or not remains to be seen.

I know they just got their rears served to them, but Aaron Rodgers is still Aaron Rodgers. I would much prefer Teddy Bridgewater to Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs if we could help it.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":18hxstl5 said:
hawksfansinceday1":18hxstl5 said:

I know they just got their rears served to them, but Aaron Rodgers is still Aaron Rodgers. I would much prefer Teddy Bridgewater to Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs if we could help it.
I can see your point. Should beat any of those teams though.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Vikes are embarassing the giants.. Is that a fluke?

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
JPatera76":2fbugpsw said:

No...defense got back three best players and Teddy is actually pretty good when he gets time in the pocket

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JPatera76":lx2hrzty said:

The Giants without their best player, with nothing to play for, with arguably the worst defense in football outside of New Orleans.. on the road against a team with everything to play for

I don't know the blowout looked pretty obvious to me on paper. *shrug*

cesame

Reaction score
There's really not a big difference between the 3.

Playing GB and Lambeau looks the toughest on paper, but they're 4-5 in their last 9 and that's with two losses at home to the Bears and Lions. They clearly haven't been the same offense this season without Jordy Nelson. Let's also not forget Seattle held a 4th Q lead @ GB in week 2. They can play their just fine.

As far as answering the question, I'll go with Minnesota.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I do know one thing, if the Hawks don't play and coach better than today it won't matter who their opponent is cuz it'll one and done.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1s64sjjb said:
JPatera76":1s64sjjb said:

The Giants without their best player, with nothing to play for, with arguably the worst defense in football outside of New Orleans.. on the road against a team with everything to play for

I don't know the blowout looked pretty obvious to me on paper. *shrug*
Well shit if it was obvious on paper why didnt i ask you in the 1st place.. Guess it would have saved me the time of watching it.

Okay and our defense today made Keenum look amazing. Rams defense made Wilson look like shit. And if the Vikes look this good with all their key pieces back then I believe without rawls or any run game we are screwed and it doesnt matter who we face. If this team who showed up from today shows up in the playoffs they deserve the ass kicking. Because we have no place there. The playoffs are for teams with heart and the desire to to be the best. This Team sadly seems okay with the ass kicking.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2w6aqcrp said:
With the Vikings officially in, we now know our opponent will either be the Redskins, Packers or Vikings on Wild Card Weekend.

Who do you want to see?

I'd prefer we play the Vikings.

Then, the Packers.

NOT the Skins at all.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Doesn't matter. If they can't beat any of those 3 teams they aren't a super bowl caliber team

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JPatera76":wc8smfv6 said:
Okay and our defense today made Keenum look amazing. Rams defense made Wilson look like shit. And if the Vikes look this good with all their key pieces back then I believe without rawls or any run game we are screwed and it doesnt matter who we face. If this team who showed up from today shows up in the playoffs they deserve the ass kicking. Because we have no place there. The playoffs are for teams with heart and the desire to to be the best. This Team sadly seems okay with the ass kicking.

So first of all.. by your assessment..

Case Keenum was amazing today (had 103 yards passing with a TD)

Wilson was terrible (had 289 and 2 TD, ugly INT and dumb fumble)

Second of all.. apparently we shouldn't show up because we lost to a division rival that has ALWAYS given us pure hell.. even when our team was downright loaded.

I should have put this as the 4th poll option apparently.

Rob12

Reaction score
It doesn't matter who we play. We have the most talented 53 in the NFL. Coaching holds that back sometimes. We can beat any NFC team, on the road or not. And actually, I am glad we're on the road this season because three losses at home is a joke. It's almost like the Seahawks have caught the Mariners disease of not playing well in their own building.

Match ups don't matter. If this team can get out of its own way, it really doesn't matter. Look at all the upsets today. IT DOESN'T MATTER. This is the NFL, if you're not on your game, you're going to get beat. Vegas cleaned up today on those who bet on the Hawks today, and those souls who bet on the Rams cleaned up. Not a single damn pundit on any site picked the Rams today, and they dominated us. They were so much more physical and imposed their will.

Any NFC team can and will beat us when we played like we did today.

Rob12

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":isljz0a1 said:
JPatera76":isljz0a1 said:

So first of all.. by your assessment..

Case Keenum was amazing today (had 103 yards passing with a TD)

Wilson was terrible (had 289 and 2 TD, ugly INT and dumb fumble)

Second of all.. apparently we shouldn't show up because we lost to a division rival that has ALWAYS given us pure hell.. even when our team was downright loaded.

I should have put this as the 4th poll option apparently.

So because they always give us problems, that's okay? We're way more talented, and stats be damned, they came into our house and spanked us today.

That is an indictment on the coaching staff, then. There's no reason the Rams should be hanging with us.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
I think we could beat all three of them but I'd rather play the Skins than the nfc north teams. I know they have a shitty field and arguably the most momentum of the three but I simply can't see them beating us when we bring our A game.