Does this loss help or hurt going forward?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
This was an ugly loss to a team that has a good game plan against us.

Obviously losing is never good, but do you guys feel this game helps going forward to motivate the team, or hurt their confidence?

knownone

Reaction score
I don't think it matters. They are who they are at this point, this isn't a lack of confidence or motivation, they just aren't that good.

jake206

Reaction score
Not hurt. As long as no one got injured. Its the Rams game in the rain. What do you expect. Next game however against the Cards is a different story.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Jerhawk":36flv5dx said:
This was an ugly loss to a team that has a good game plan against us.

Obviously losing is never good, but do you guys feel this game helps going forward to motivate the team, or hurt their confidence?
Not really given how badly Green Bay is playing. And we should be able to handle Minnesota if they end up winning the division. Otherwise if we somehow still retain the 5 seed we get Washington which isn't playing badly.

razor150

Reaction score
Exposes the oline as a fraud.

Maybe it helps Wilson since he had a pretty bad day, but I doubt it. Our offense was crap the entire post season last year and can't imagine being a whole lot better this year.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Imo it better hurt them. Their pride better be in a lot of pain. They let thier fans down at home. Played like crap and didnt do anytbing inspiring

whidbeast

Reaction score
I honestly think we're better off with the 6th seed. The Vikings may win that division and we could very easily loose to Washington. Not sweating this loss though it took a goal line stand to beat the Rams the year we dominated the Superbowl.

OrFan

Reaction score
Doesn't matter at all. Just a schedule filler game.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
They can lose the next one and they will be ok, it's all about playoffs after that.

The 2012 Ravens were 1-4 on their last 5 games, wildcard spot and won the Superbowl that year.

babyblues

Reaction score
Hopefully we don't sustain any injuries. The weather didn't help our new found passing attack and turnover killed us. Hawks looked flat today.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
Going to look for a positive and hope this is a bit of a wake up call going into the playoffs.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
I posted in a different thread that I didnt want to face.Washington who is a pass happy multi dimensional offense thats rolling. Not to mention that field is absolutely garbage.

Give me Lynch, a healthy Okung and a one dimensional opoonent.

Whether they ended up winning or losing today is basically irrelevant as the team was given renewed areas of work and focus.

If Lynch and Okung arent at least 80% id say im a bit worried.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I think Jordan Reed gets 200+ yards and multiple TDs if we play the Redskins. We might be better off vs. GB or MIN.

That said... that game was nauseating and probably decreased my lifespan by about 3 days.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I'm not even mad they lost. I think it shows the team they have some weaknesses they need to shore up. Seahawks are in the playoffs whether it is the 5th or 6th seed. Packers/Vikings/Redskins, doesn't matter.

knownone

Reaction score
BlueBlood":2k8r4x7m said:
I posted in a different thread that I didnt want to face.Washington who is a pass happy multi dimensional offense thats rolling. Not to mention that field is absolutely garbage.

Give me Lynch, a healthy Okung and a one dimensional opoonent.

Whether they ended up winning or losing today is basically irrelevant as the team was given renewed areas of work and focus.

If Lynch and Okung arent at least 80% id say im a bit worried.
Washington is also the 26th ranked defense and the 17th ranked Offense. I'd take that any day over a top ten defense and the best RB in the league.

kearly

Reaction score
The Rams jumped on pretty much every fumble, and every backbreaking call that was questionable went against Seattle. The Hawks also added about 4 drops for good measure. Seattle outplayed the Rams but when the other team is +10 in the breaks category its very hard to win.

Latest posts