I hate referees...

Smellyman

Reaction score
Why can't they treat us like the Cardinals?

Poor effort by the Hawks today and and an even worse effort from the zebras.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Piss poor effort by the Seahawks. Seahawks did not look like a playoff team today. They played flat, got behind and didn't make enough plays to even mount a comeback. The referees made some bad calls but the Seahawks shot themselves in the foot today. Rams wanted the win more than the Seahawks did.

jake206

Reaction score
We had our chances. 3 dumb fumbles. What the heck. If we hold on to those its a different story.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1tu7r6pv said:
Piss poor effort by the Seahawks. Seahawks did not look like a playoff team today. They played flat, got behind and didn't make enough plays to even mount a comeback. The referees made some bad calls but the Seahawks shot themselves in the foot today. Rams wanted the win more than the Seahawks did.
Numerous bad calls/non-calls can/do and did change the complexion of a games outcome.
Pretty hard to overcome poor officiating.

Seafan

Reaction score
scutterhawk":i2e8xnz5 said:
hawkfan68":i2e8xnz5 said:
Numerous bad calls/non-calls can/do and did change the complexion of a games outcome.

Especially when you give TDs away and throw stupid interceptions and fumble the football. The play of Lewis and Bailey was terrible.

Poor game plan and poor intensity. The Rams wanted the game more.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
scutterhawk":q2aeaczf said:
hawkfan68":q2aeaczf said:

The refs didn't cause Avril and Irvin to jump offside and give the Rams new life several times, the refs didn't cause Tukuafu to fumble., the refs didn't cause Alvin Bailey to chop block negating a huge play, the refs didn't cause the Sweezy hold on another huge play. The Seahawks shooting themselves in the foot caused them to lose this game.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2o5bzq3i said:
scutterhawk":2o5bzq3i said:
hawkfan68":2o5bzq3i said:

The refs didn't cause Avril and Irvin to jump offside and give the Rams new life several times, the refs didn't cause Tukuafu to fumble., the refs didn't cause Alvin Bailey to chop block negating a huge play, the refs didn't cause the Sweezy hold on another huge play. The Seahawks shooting themselves in the foot caused them to lose this game.

bingo, bitching about the refs in this game makes our fan base look like what the other teams fans call us.... we earned this loss with pathetic plays and penalties... not the officiating.

Seafan

Reaction score
The reffing was poor but didn't cost the Hawks the game. The Hawks didn't care.

AZ_fan

Reaction score
Ambrose83":31az4spd said:
hawkfan68":31az4spd said:

bingo, bitching about the refs in this game makes our fan base look like what the other teams fans call us.... we earned this loss with pathetic plays and penalties... not the officiating.

I like your style. You are my favorite Seattle fan.

Seymour

Reaction score
Refs?? LOL...please go watch the game again.

pmedic920

Reaction score
282f42b16d66cbb3f0da901910f63688.jpg

Not our game but you get the point :{)

But nobody should be claiming the officiating cost us the game today, I was not good but it's not why we lost.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
pmedic920":jsd20w0r said:

But nobody should be claiming the officiating cost us the game today, I was not good but it's not why we lost.

HAHA classic photo, and so spot on to todays game.

I still dont understand why refs call possession of a fumble before they even unpile the players.

And then, when they do unpile the players, giving possession to the team that DOESNT HAVE THE BALL.

Look, I know its cool for fans to play the "refs didnt cost us the game card" but in all honesty, if that call is executed correctly, the rams dont score their final touchdown.

How much did the Rams win by again?

Thanks.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":24eap9re said:
scutterhawk":24eap9re said:
hawkfan68":24eap9re said:

So...Hmm....The shitty Officiating had zero effect on the game?....Bullshit.
There were several calls that were not called on the Rams, and they benefitted on several plays that were blatantly egregious...Watch the Rams QB slide, and the NON-HIT by KJ Wright, observe the 15 Yard penalty that was laid on the Seahawks....THEN....Re-watch the Russell Wilson FEET FIRST slide.
Re-watch the Russell Wilson run for first down & hit/fumble...Pay close attention to where the defender hit him, causing that fumble.
What's good enough for one team is good enough for the other.
The Rams Coaches & Players are cheap shot assholes, but you sure as hell couldn't tell by the way these 'Loser' Officials were calling the game today.
The Rams record with assholes Fischer and Williams at the Coaching pretty much tells you everything you need to know about why they are NOT CONTENDERS.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Ambrose83":250ky7g2 said:
hawkfan68":250ky7g2 said:
scutterhawk":250ky7g2 said:
hawkfan68":250ky7g2 said:

So you really give a shit about what other fans think about us? LOLOLOLOL Okay :lol:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
AZ_fan":s7srvp57 said:
Ambrose83":s7srvp57 said:
hawkfan68":s7srvp57 said:

I like your style. You are my favorite Seattle fan.
^^^^ ^^^^ I rest my case LOLOLOL

Hawkpower

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1l046m34 said:
hawkfan68":1l046m34 said:
scutterhawk":1l046m34 said:
hawkfan68":1l046m34 said:

So...Hmm....The shitty Officiating had zero effect on the game?....Bullshit.
There were several calls that were not called on the Rams, and they benefitted on several plays that were blatantly egregious...Watch the Rams QB slide, and the NON-HIT by KJ Wright, observe the 15 Yard penalty that was laid on the Seahawks....THEN....Re-watch the Russell Wilson FEET FIRST slide.
Re-watch the Russell Wilson run for first down & hit/fumble...Pay close attention to where the defender hit him, causing that fumble.
What's good enough for one team is good enough for the other.
The Rams Coaches & Players are cheap shot assholes, but you sure as hell couldn't tell by the way these 'Loser' Officials were calling the game today.
The Rams record with assholes Fischer and Williams at the Coaching pretty much tells you everything you need to know about why they are NOT CONTENDERS.

Spot on.

I get tired of the "we played poorly so we can't complain about the officiating" card.

Yeah, the hawks played like crap. Every NFL team does from time to time. It doesnt excuse the crap we saw from the zebras again today.

Only the AZ game was worse, and only marginally so. What we saw today was inexcusable.

When Pete throws his headset, you know its bad.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":1revmlmg said:

It's a culmination of screw-ups by the Referees that puts a big question mark on how the Officiating can alter the outcome of games.
Think about the pic that you presented, now, put these kind of mistakes in the multiples, add to that, having the opponents getting away with dirty plays and then tell me it ultimately doesn't have any affect on the outcome of some games.
Oh, and by the way, on that play ^ ? #29 had the ball, and was down by contact, that's why the one Ref signaled it that way, but then, # 91 came in and wrested the ball out of Thomas' hands, and was declared down by contact.
The first down by contact player should have been the end of that play. HUGE MISTAKE by the Refs that cost Thomas the turnover.